Films

Worst 100 films ever

Voting offDark Knight RisesThe CroodsThe Blair Witch ProjectSpykidsPrometheusParanormal ActivityNatural Born KillersMulholland DtiveMr. BEAnHugoLife of PiFunny PeopleCloud AtlasChicagoBrave

Is it possible you can vote off these films when there is the films allocated at the time to be voted off. So far you can only vote off 1-15

7 Mummies

A Christmas Carol

A Good Day To Die Hard

A Hard Day's Night

A Monster In Paris

A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge

A.I.: Artifical Intelligence

Alien From L.A

Alone In The Dark

Annie Hall

Alvin And The Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked

Asterix; Mission Cleopatra

Are We Done Yet

Battle For Los Angelese 

Batman And Robin In

I have not seen the rest of the movies on the list. 

7 Mummies-haven't seenA Christmas Carol-outA Good Day To Die Hard-inA Hard Day's Night-haven't seenA Monster In Paris-haven't seenA Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge-inA.I.: Artifical Intelligence-outAlien From L.A-haven't seenAlone In The Dark-inAnnie Hall-outAlvin And The Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked-inAsterix; Mission Cleopatra-haven't seenAre We Done Yet-inBattle For Los Angeles-outBatman And Robin-out

These are the films for nominations at this minute7 MummiesA Christmas CarolA Good Day To Die HardA Hard Day's NightA Monster In ParisA Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's RevengeA.I.: Artifical IntelligenceAlien From L.AAlone In The DarkAnnie HallAlvin And The Chipmunks 3: ChipwreckedAsterix; Mission CleopatraAre We Done YetBattle For Los AngelesBatman And Robin

I hate this Films. This "idea" of a worst films list when it's just full of dreadful selections that's more based on personal hate than actual quality.First CAYOM and now this. Please.

No. Just cause you don't like me or anything I do, im not stopping. This is why the good films are now being elimanted if you haven't noticed. Stop with your personal hate EDIT: also if you haven't noticed, I've been adding longer descriptions to my films on cayom Edited by Films