CoolioD1

Film Critics Awards 2011 (Winners in 1st post)

Side note, our boy Jeff Wells posted his top 10 today-

1. Moneyball

2. A Separation

3. The Descendants

4. Miss Bala

5. Drive

6. Contagion

7. Win Win

8. Tyrannosaur

9. The Tree of Life

10. In the Land of Blood and Honey

Had no idea he was that high on Moneyball. I still need to see Contagion and Tree of Life.. and well most of the films on this list actually. Great to hear Blood and Honey turned out good.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

Really big year for Chastain being all over the place.I thought Texas Killing Fields was going to be a 2012 release though (EDIT: Never mind I just saw it was released in October apparently)

Edited by 4815162342

Yeah, it's been online for ages now. And I wouldn't call it funny in a bad way.... I'd call it the worst movie I've seen all year... in a bad way. Close is kinda decent but Janet McTeer is outright bad.

Wow. Jeez. Yeah, even if it's for a film I don't care to see/support, I dunno, I just can't get past stealing it. 90% of this is not wanting to watch a movie on my laptop. That should only be reserved for planes/trains/buses.

Wow. Jeez. Yeah, even if it's for a film I don't care to see/support, I dunno, I just can't get past stealing it. 90% of this is not wanting to watch a movie on my laptop. That should only be reserved for planes/trains/buses.

Yeah, i can understand why someone would think like that but I think I've watched 50+ 2011 films online! :lol:

Boston gives Actress to Michelle Williams

LA gives Supporting Actress to Chastain for all 5937835 films she appeared in

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see some big split coming up which is well-deserved for appearing in 5937835 movies in one year. I don`t care how talented she is, nobody asked for her to be in eevrything. So if it backfires, c`est la Oscar season.

:lol: :lol: :lol:I can see some big split coming up which is well-deserved for appearing in 5937835 movies in one year. I don`t care how talented she is, nobody asked for her to be in eevrything. So if it backfires, c`est la Oscar season.

You can't blame her for this. All of these films were filmed at completely different times, several got delayed and they all ended up being released at once...

For kicks, here are the 41 films this year that Jeff Wells hated for one reason or another-

Acute Dislike, Blah, Nothing, Stinko: The Big Year, Arthur, Bad Teacher, Battle: Los Angeles, Butter, The Caller, Cat Run, The Change-Up, Cowboy & Aliens, Colombiana, Crazy, Stupid, Love, Dream House, Fast Five, Final Destination 5, Five Days of War, Footloose, Friends With Benefits, The Green Hornet, Green Lantern, Hall Pass, The Hangover Part II, Hobo With A Shotgun, Horrible Bosses, Kaboom, Machine Gun Preacher, New Year's Eve, One Day, Paul, Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Red Riding Hood, Sucker Punch, Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 1, Tower Heist, Twixt, Water For Elephants, We Need To Talk About Kevin, Your Highness, The Zookeeper, Your Highness, Miral. (41)