Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

86k / 31m - Keaton managed to get another Oscar nom, but he lost again. :(

Sports comedy about a failing socker team who decides to do things on their own without their controlling coach, but find it hard to do, and eventually have to get him back, resulting in a strange sports strategy that eventually works and find themselves in the big leagues.

He's Just a Joke

• Like 1

9/23

Rom-com about a newly wed couple, who are trying to deal with the loss of the grooms mother. As a result of his moms death, the husband refers to a state of childlike dependency, and starts to act like a child, treating his wife like a mother.

The Hero's Blood

• Like 2

11/27 A pet goldfish is exposed to toxic waste and becomes giant and possess powers and eats his master, but he loved him so he is in a prison of self loathing. voiced by Bill Murray 

My Son is Satan. 

• Like 1

16/37 Romantic Comedy, about a man who is self centered until he is in a car accident loses his memories and falls in love with the girl (I can't belive is used car instead of girl XD sometimes I wonder where my brain is)  he picked on in highschool Stars Chris Evans and Mandy Moore. 

Let Us Eat Pancakes.

Edited by Visor shades Kalo
  • Like 2