Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Congrats. My sister already got engaged and is getting married in September. Soon we could both be uncles, just don't let the kid pull ours ears too much.

12 / 38

Comedy about a man bored by his life, who needs a new change. Enter Amy, the woman who changes his life.

Stacking Records

• Like 1

Sis does have a son from a boyfriend years and years ago-who is now 12.

So maybe we can tell them about acorn man at there weddings lol :P

29/79

Comedy about a man who makes records for everything.

Lovely Acorn Man

• Like 1

Valentine's day release - 65 / 136 - That must have made for awkward dinner conversations "I'm hungry and I want meat" "WHAT?" "I mean, I'm hungry and I want super imposed veggies".

Animated film about a group of mice trying to escape from a documentary filmmaker who wants to put them on film.

No Price For Glory

• Like 1

20/57

Fantasy comedy about a man who makes a wish that his life was different and everything changes! (Sounds better as a sitcom episode where you know the characters already. :P)

No Messages

• Like 1

7/20-wonders how many critics gave it a A. (Which was probably used on the blu ray cover lol)

Sports comedy about a baseball game that somehow has 22 innings! (Sounds like a line in a comedy film-something like "of course you were up all night-the game had that many innings!")
Whatever Happened to my Invisible Dog?

• Like 1

Most gave it a D and a few even gave it an F. It was a dumb comedy.

15 / 57 - "Out and about!"

Fantasy comedy about a young boy's dog who gets turned invisible and the boy doesn't know what happened to him, or where he went. So he goes on a quest to find him.

Twisty Classic

• Like 1

Yes but you know how films like that will have great reviews on the box :P (I mean Femme Fatale has "Two Thumbs Way Up" on the box and has a 9% on RT :lol:)

15/59

Comedy about a man in the 1950s making a smooth dance

The Life of my Lights

• Like 1

I think you're referring to the Colin Firth movie from the early 90's when you say 9% right? The Brian DePalma movie, which has 48% on Rotten Tomatoes, got the two thumbs way up from Roger Ebert and Richard Roeper. So yeah, wrong movie, heh!

12 / 34 - Crash and burn!

Drama about a man who tries to make it in the big city, but finds it hard to do.

Rediscovering The Soul

• Like 1