Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

83k total

Action comedy about a lawyer and a cop who team up in order to take down some smugglers (this is actually also the title of a 1997 forgotten comedy that is notable for being Michael Richards only leading role in a feature film).

Tough Some Times

• Like 1

Oh, as someone who geeks out about listing movies as correctly as possible, I should have spotted the switcheroo on words. :P

8 / 25

Comedy adventure about a man who goes on the run when he's accused of crime he didn't commit. He takes various alias, disguises and meets some strange characters along the way.

Soft March

• Like 1

:P One day on the dvr listings it said "The Incredibles (2003)" when I said this to a friend his response was "Must of been the pre finished very early version" :lol:

5M total-comedy like this just never do well.

Drama about a former soldier who finds out that he has to do one more march

Mash Tech

• Like 1

I think I once saw that the TV had listed Finding Nemo has 2001, and I thought to myself, so this must be the workprint version, complete with sloppier CGI. Interesting!

82k / 2.9m - nominated for best foreign language film.

Sci-fi thriller set 20 something years in the future where mankind controls machines that listen by sound. However something terribly wrong and now a group of people find themselves fighting against some deadly robots.

My Eyes Are Boiling

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

70/280-cost 225M to make, and made 550M OS! So it was a major hit then! Nominated for visual effects (won), sound, sound editing (won) and film editing.

Horror about a deadly man who boils peoples eyes!

Mash Tech 2.0: The Deadly Virus

• Like 1

21 / 46

It's been eight years since the robot attack, everything is peaceful. However the remains of the robots still exist and they end up using the last of their remains to create a virus that threatens to destroy all of mankind, unless the survivors of the previous film can stop it.

The Modern Man

• Like 1