Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Jurassic World had to have the most diverse trailers I've seen in a long time-everything from Ted 2 (R rated comedy), Minions (animated comedy), Max (teen/family drama), Martian (sci-fi), The Walk (older folk drama), and a few others-all that was missing was a chick flick it seemed like!

5/14

Comedy about a man who thinks the web is going to be replaced by VR Net!

(That sounds like a name of a sci fi thriller)

The Two Signs

• Like 1

Yeah, I got the trailer for a lot of different films. BTW I wouldn't say The Walk is older people, especially since JGL is the main star, but the movie certainly feels old-fashioned.

8 / 25 - It is.

Thriller about a man who follows two signals in the sky and is convinced that something big is going to happen.

I Don't Mind Saying No

• Like 1

$101 / 410 million, nominated for Best Picture, Director, Sound, Visual Effects, Editing, Sound Editing, Best Actress, Supporting Actress, Actor, and Supporting Actor at the Oscars; doesn't win any and causes HUGE controversy 

I Don't Mind Saying No: dark comedy about a young and vain princess whose beauty makes the roses jealous and captures the hearts of men and women throughout the world.  The movie centers around Kings, Queens, princes, peasants, and princesses alike all trying to win her love and trying the most absurd methods to do so.  It ends with her execution.

BRR... 

• Like 1

9 / 25

Sci-fi thriller following three astronauts as they try to escape from a wormhole that's pulling them closer and closer to their demise, while in space.

Skip The Ads

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

52 / 106

Life We Know Food - Dramedy about a man, his wife, and their pet fishes.

Microwaves - Sci-fi horror thriller about a man who stars to notice that his best friend is suddenly feeling emotionally attached to the microwave he just bought. As he looks into what's going on, he discovers that the microwave has a mind of it's own, and it's trying to control his best friend, and also making him try to kill him.

Race On The Dot

• Like 1

10 / 27

Romantic thriller about a man who becomes convinced that a picture of a woman he saw in a book, is that of his deceased wife, and the book was made in 2010, eight years after her apparent death.

Broken Hope

• Like 1