Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

17/37-came out in late January.

Comedy about a husband and wife whose work schedules cause less time to be with each other so they decide to make the most out of there time together!

(I actually know someone which while him and his future wife were still dating one of them had a morning work and the other one had the late night shift-well hey at least they could always have late lunch/early dinner dates!)

The Bat Came to Life

• Like 1

I almost got fucking killed in Multimedia Studies today, or at least I narrowly missed being brutally injured. No joke my teacher had us use a sharp flying machine, and it went crazy sometimes. Thankfully nobody was really hurt, although there were injuries. As much as I like Mr. Williams, it was real careless of him to do that. I had to change position as it came near to me on three occasions.

21 / 65 - Timezone success (I can only imagine how that must have felt for both of them. Hi Honey I'm going to bed, Hi dear I'm going to work, etc...).

Horror about a bat from a storybook that comes to life and terrorizes some kids.

Lack of Others

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2