Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

Having fun looking at the top 10 of 2014 predictions. Those threads are always fun to look at and make fun of how bad you did. (I mean as in yourself not other people)

60/149-with cameos by Brad Pitt, Woody Harelson and somehow Vincent Price (wait what???)

Comedy about a pants company

Published Zombies Volume 3: The Unpublished

• Like 1

It's a good and bad thing that I have yet to participate in one of those threads yet, although I've only been on this forum for less than two years.

Price's cameo was filmed over thirty years ago, and the film was basically The Thief and The Cobbler 2.0. in that regard, as the sequel was originally not a sequel at all, but a movie that had been in production for a long time, that got turned into a sequel, when they couldn't find a better script, or they went Futurama style and now dead people are floating heads in jars, Vincent Price included.

9 / 31

This time a journalists uncovers notes that could stop the zombie apocalypse once and for all.

Something In My Head

I saw the trailer for the film (or the miramax butchered version) one an old VHS tape once. It made the film look beautiful, even though the most beautiful version of the film was the workprint (which is on youtube), story is eh, but visually Richard Williams original "uncompleted" version looks amazing. The film was even Vincent Price's last released work, although not his last completed work altogether (Edward Scissorhands wasn't the last movie he did either, it was a TV film called The Heart of Justice from 1992. Price had a two-scene appearance talking with Dennis Hopper in the beginning).

8 / 24 - It goes on, on, on and on!

After the destruction of the zombies and the end of the zombie apocalypse, new zombies somehow rise from the grave, leaving our heroes to find out what happened.

Experience Allover

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

7 / 22

Fantasy adventure about two kids who stumble upon a talking tree full of knowledge. They soon discover that some industrialist men are trying to destroy the tree, so they can open a mall. The kids go to a huge length in order to stop that from happening (yep one of those environmental films).

Cleared Path

• Like 1