CaptainJackSparrow

Top 20 Cartoons

No offence- if you don't want to countdown and write about them, don't do these things. You see how much effort chasmmi, Walt Disney, sims, stingray, me and others put into these lists, you need to have the same level of commitment

• Like 2

No offence- if you don't want to countdown and write about them, don't do these things. You see how much effort chasmmi, Walt Disney, sims, stingray, me and others put into these lists, you need to have the same level of commitment

True, which is why you need to count these up for me and then message me the results.

True, which is why you need to count these up for me and then message me the results.

If anyone is going to count up these results, then they should post the results themselves and take the credit since they've put more effort into this than you have.

Seriously dude, that's not cool.

• Like 2

Yeah, really sorry guys, not enough of you posted lists.

With all due respect, that's bullshit and you know it.

You can make a list with only 3 entries. You have had 15. That's more than enough.

Don't try and pawn off the fact that you're too lazy to count up the results on us.

Edited by rukaio101

To be honest, I rarely go on computers which is where it would be so easy to count this up.

Then I suppose the logical question to ask is 'Why did you start this competition in the first place if you couldn't count it up?'

I might try and count it up in a few weeks (but im very busy and have got top 25 animations and controlled assessments and loads of trips to the cinema). If i count it up, I will post the results but its unlikely.Im disappointed. Even though I have been disappointed with some of the lists I've got for top 25 animations (such as the inclusions of HTTYD and ratatouille etc), I've still counted it up

Edited by HairsprayFilmsCatchingFire

Okay, I've finished counting all the votes up. Give me a few minutes to order them + write some stuff and I'll create a new thread to start posting them in. Mods can lock this.

• Like 3