CaptainJackSparrow

Top 20 Cartoons

Two, this thread had to be made. So far only one cartoon is on Stingrays top 25 TV shows. Come on, cartoon lovers, make your list of top cartoons! I will give y'all a week to make your lists. Have fun! :)By the way, this is for television cartoons only, no movies.

Edited by Tarzan

I don't know if these all count so tell me if they don't1. Family Guy2. The Simpsons3. SpongeBob Squarepants4. Horrid Henry5. Back At The Barnyard6. Phineas And Ferb7. Hector's House8. South Park9. Pingu10. 64 Zoo Lane11. Charlie And Lola 12. Andy Pandy13. The Care Bears14. Postman Pat15. Clifford The Big Red Dog16. Shaun The Sheep17. Fireman Sam18. Tweenies19. Pocoyo20. Bill And Ben [the flowerpot men]

Edited by IceAgeFilms

I don't know if these all count so tell me if they don't1. Wallace And Gromit2. Family Guy3. The Simpsons4. South ParkI'll decide on 16 others later

The Wallace and Gromit shorts are officially short films, so they shouldn't.

Is this list including anime?

Not a finale list. 

1. South Park

2. Batman: The Animated series

3. Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show

4.  Ducktales

5. American Dad

6. X-Men: The Animated series

7, Family Guy

8.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes 

9. Robot Chicken

10. Rocko's Modern Life

11. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

13. Gargoyles  

14. Futuruma 

15.  Doug  (nickelodeon)

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

This is a list I will be working on.

Question: Cartoons from the 30's and 50's they were theatrically released first but later showed up on tv as part of shows like the Bugs Bunny Road Runner show, yay or nay?

Nay.

oooh, no Looney Tunes. That makes things more interesting. That will also knock out Woody Woodpecker and Popeye. A lot of the early cartoons were packages of previous theatrical shorts.

This ruling is probably for the best because it'll be hard enough to only name 20 great cartoons.

Edit: This was sooo hard. I thought it was a top 25. With only 20 I had to leave off MASK, The Flintstones, Heathcliff, etc.

Edited by Walt Disney

1. The Simpsons

2. Avatar: The Last Airbender

3. South Park

4. Batman: The Animated Series

5. Cowboy Bebop

6. Neon Genesis Evangelion

7. Animaniacs

8. Archer

9. Samurai Champloo

10. American Dad!

11. X-Men: The Animated Series

12. Samurai Jack

13. Ren and Stimpy

14. Futurama

15. Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex

16. Star Wars: Clone Wars (Just to be clear this is the 2003 Genndy Tartakovsky show, not the other one from a few years later)

17. Robot Chicken

18. Invader Zim

19. Attack on Titan

20 Adventure Time

Subject to change, and stuff.

1. Baccano

2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

3. Avatar: The Last Airbender

4. Cowboy Bebop

5. Trigun

6. Mushishi

7. Death Note

8. FLCL

9. Samurai Champloo

10. Durarara

11. Planetes

12. Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated

13. Digimon Tamers

14. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

15. Neon Genesis Evangelion

16. The Simpsons

17. Gintama

18. Bamboo Blade

19. Tiger & Bunny

20. Dastardly and Muttley in their Flying Machines

Edited by rukaio101

My Vote:

[*]He-Man and the Masters of the Universe [*]The Simpsons [*]DuckTales [*]G. I. Joe [*]X-Men [*]Darkwing Duck [*]Tale Spin [*]Thundercats [*]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [*]Transformers [*] Inspector Gadget [*] The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh [*] Voltron [*] C.O.P.S. [*] Dennis the Menace [*] Alvin and the Chipmunks [*] Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids [*]Hulk Hogan’s Rock N Wrestling [*] Super Friends [*] The Jetsons

I'll admit I would question the logic behind not including things like Loony Tunes and Tom and Jerry considering that, while they were first released in theatres, that was mainly because television wasn't at all popular when they were first released. Not to mention, the vast bulk of their material was released first on TV.

But if you're certain, I'll change it in a bit.

• Like 1

I'll admit I would question the logic behind not including things like Loony Tunes and Tom and Jerry considering that, while they were first released in theatres, that was mainly because television wasn't at all popular when they were first released. Not to mention, the vast bulk of their material was released first on TV.But if you're certain, I'll change it in a bit.

Please change it. I do love Tom and Jerry though. :)