baumer

Delivery Man (2013)

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

An enormous pile of horse shit.  This film tries to make you feel for these kids.  It tries to make you understand that they deserve to know who their father is.  He's a fucking sperm donor dumb asses.  Who gives a shit who he is.  What if the donor was dead, what if he lives in Russia now, what if he's in jail?  This script is lazy, manipulative and just plain horrible.  This is the kind of shit Dreamworks is looking at now and having meeting where the suits sit around and decide that they are going to spend 50 million dollars on this crap?  If this stuff is getting made, what kind of horrible scripts are they rejecting?

2/10

So, not worth it then?

Does my opinion mean anything to you?  If it does, then no, stay away.  If we have different taste in film, you might like it....Goffe did.

I liked Internship and I think a lot of people will once they see in on HV but for the most part yes, most of his films have been really bad in the last few years.

Well, I can say it was an alright movie... Thought It'd be really bad, but it turned out to be quite funny sometimes... Even though some scenes were like really bad (like all scenes with Robin)