Vanilla

A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas

White castle was perfect for what it was meant to be. The 2nd one, I believe they had a no pants party ??? Classic scene.I don't remember when H and K started hating each other ... I only remember fragments of the 2nd one. But this 3rd one was exactly what you'd expect!You can't top Doogie's first appearance where he wants fur burgers and he's trippin on E. That was a total surprise.I was actually hoping for a fight between the father in law and the gangster at the end where Machete would have kicked the guys butt.Puff, Puff, Passable!

Edited by mdot1982

Perhaps my tastes have changed since the first, but this just didn't work for me.

I like getting high as much as anyone, but these films tend to cater to the high school "let's get high and do some really crazy shit" crowd. It's not awful, but much of the humor just isn't that funny to me anymore. I did like the friendship lessons and realizations part though.

C

So meh, I laughed maybe twice in this whole movie and it was pretty annoying watching all these Hollywood cliches unfold.  I know this was a Christmas themed movie, but you'd think for a R-rated stoner/raunch comedy they'd at least try to deviate a little from the formula but everything just feels so contrived and forced.