here's a thread for anyone who watches this awesome show on the CW about the originals vampires  to discuss episodes (they had a long stint as guest stars on the vampires diaries and were/still are so popular they got their own spinoff )

which i'm so happy about as i couldnt stand TVD anymore so glad i still get to see some of my fav vamps on tv having the spotlight on them 

last episode was so good , actually last two ! 

rebekah is so much fun even when she's lashing out to her beloved brother elijah , claire holt is really having fun with her character that's for sure ! 

i like her whole girl power thing , but alas she's always let down by men pfff

i couldnt believe the convo she and marcel were having in that flashback so that's what they were referring too in that episode when klaus took over the rule of NO , i remember wondering what she had over him that would piss klaus off real good 

esp as now our one and only hybrid is in a particular good mood after a spin in TVD mystic fall

i'm such a fan of klaroline that i got said episode of TVD just to see those scene and made a fan vid of their scenes together in WMP program 

that witch voodoo guy was creepy , its always worrysome when i see someone actually besting and kicking an original's arse when you know they're supposedly invincible , although last time i was ok with it as it was davina doing the besting 

say how do you feel about the baby? hmm i dunno i'm ok with it but at same time not really as its acting like a barrier to my fav couple hayley and elijah 

by the way if you don't like them its ok , i'm cool as long as everyone stays civil 

what do you think of marcel? its interesting since they look the same age i forget a lot klaus practically raised him and so he's like his son 

as for celeste wow that bomb really blew me away , chica has been walking around easy peasy and never told elijah she's alive ( not cool)

This show was really good. Pity Vampire Diaries has decreased in quality every season. 

I love Elijah and Klaus. Really good brotherly love/hate relationship. No one can fight and kill with such style as Elijah. He is awesome.

Marcel has grown on me as a character. The actor who plays him is really good too. He isn't an original but he sure has a presence. 

Cant wait to see the full powered werewolves vs vampires next season.

sorry to hear that claire! even though i have no clue what you're talking about 

granted i've been on a hiatus from anything to do with the show as it itself is on hiatus , heck i'm on hiatus from all CW shows except for ARROW i am addicted its sad how bad it is but i don't care lol , i'm arrow tweeting, following fellow arrow fans and therefore we talk about the show , a day hasnt passed without me talking , checking what's going on with the cast i follow stephen emily and david (team arrow)

i did see the trailer for season 2 of the originals and it looks awesome ! can't wait for more craziness from the mickaelsons and co...