JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

At my local DM2 is selling as well as yesterday - today isn't even discounted!

Awesome! Do you think WOM there bodes well for long legs? Also what part of Canada are you coming to visit? Edited by Minion Mattrek

Today is going to be insane. Probably one of the busiest days of the year so far. I think the first few days of Janurary are our only real days that it won't beat from memory. Now off to work! 

3rd biggest non-national Hol tuesday ever

this week overall is going to end up 2nd/3rd biggest non-summer

• Like 1

Awesome! Do you think WOM there bodes well for long legs? Also what part of Canada are you coming to visit?

Yeh looks like legs could take DM2 over AUD30m.I'm going to be studying in Montreal, but will definitely be visiting a few other cities, just not sure where yet.

Yeh looks like legs could take DM2 over AUD30m.I'm going to be studying in Montreal, but will definitely be visiting a few other cities, just not sure where yet.

Glad to hear and that's awesome! How long are you there for?

I leave Sydney August 4th, and fly back Jan 14. But Montreal from Sep til just after Christmas.

If you ever have the time I highly recommend checking out British Columbia. It's a fantastic province. The maritimes are also great.

If you ever have the time I highly recommend checking out British Columbia. It's a fantastic province. The maritimes are also great.

Yeh I don't think I'm going to have the time or money unfortunately.But I guess I'm purposely trying to see as little of the west coast as possible, for two reasons:1. I wanna make sure I have enough money to last for the trip2. More so this point, since we (Australians) fly into LA, the west coast is the cheapest and easiest for us to see. I'm almost certain ill see North America again at some point in my life.