JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Yeh I don't think I'm going to have the time or money unfortunately.But I guess I'm purposely trying to see as little of the west coast as possible, for two reasons:1. I wanna make sure I have enough money to last for the trip2. More so this point, since we (Australians) fly into LA, the west coast is the cheapest and easiest for us to see. I'm almost certain ill see North America again at some point in my life.

Fair enough man :)

BC is awesome. I really want to go back some day. While we were in Vancouver there was a good snowfall. Stanley Park was covered in snow. Then it was 2 weeks in Whistler, a week at Sun Peaks and then back to Vancouver. Didn't get out to Vancouver Island. We then caught a bus to Seattle and drove all the way down to LA along highway 101.That was actually the longest drive I've ever been on and it was my first time driving on the right hand side.

Edited by DeeCee

BC is awesome. I really want to go back some day. While we were in Vancouver there was a good snowfall. Stanley Park was covered in snow. Then it was 2 weeks in Whistler, a week at Sun Peaks and then back to Vancouver. Didn't get out to Vancouver Island.

We then caught a bus to Seattle and drove all the way down to LA along highway 101.

That was actually the longest drive I've ever been on and it was my first time driving on the right hand wrong side of the road.

Fixed.

I wanted to drive from L.A up to Seattle but realised it might be a bit too much to do for the short amount of time I have. And im also alone, so it'd be a lot  of driving for one person.

Edited by Robertron of Oz

I was with someone who couldn't drive so I drove the whole way by myself over 6 days. The coastline is quiet spectacular and it was great driving into San Francisco via the Golden Gate Bridge.

• Like 1

Here are the weekday numbers (ie. without weekend)  it's interesting as to the performance of the animated films here...

but mostly as expected i think...

Weekday numbers (mon - wednesday)

1. Despicable me 2 - 4m (pretty impessive total after a 4.4m weekend)

2. Man of Steel - 3.3m (wow big drop from the weekend)

3. Monsters University - 3m (like DM2 is going great guns here)

4. World War Z - 1.5m

5. Epic - 890k

6. the Great Gatsby - 550k

7. Fast 6 - 525k

8. Internship - 500k

the animated films won big during the week.  wonder if DM2 could win this weekend ?

After 8.5m weekend MOS only managed 3m on weekdays. It is falling away fast. I think the totals will be. 1 DM2 4m - 4.5m2 MU 3.5m - 4m3 MOS 3.3m - 3.7m4 TLR 2m - 3m????5 WWZ 2m?

Interesting, out of a possible 10 VMAX screenings at George St today MOS gets 6, MU gets 2 and TLR gets 2.

At Chermside MOS has 7 and TLR has 2.

TLR is getting semi-dumped.

Edited by DeeCee