JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

22 Jump St repeatedly sold out for us. Which is rare since we have multiple large screens.Will be interesting if Transformers next week can reverse the trend and improve from TF3's slow opening.

Right now I'll take a $10m 5-day.

I wouldn't be happy with anything under $12m now that I have looked back over the actual data. TF1 - $8m OWTF2 - $16m OWTF3 - $15m OW TF4 also won't have Harry Potter's monster weekend in its 3rd week.

I'm just not feeling the hype at all. But I guess time will tell.

RTH from TF3 DOM Thread. Lolz.

post in intl thread AUS Wed OD is at bottom end of Wednesday openings #13 its about 50% of T2/T3 wed openings which both did same business on Wed (T3 school hols) 3rd biggest OD 2014, behind TASM2, DOFP  and just above Godz

actually with that OD and the lack of sellouts i am seeing i'd be pretty happy with 10m 5 day.. which is a terrible start in comparison to both TF2 and 3........  

EDIT - changed my mind... 30m isn't written off yet.. TF3 legged it out to 38m.... and it faced Harry Potter 8 in it's 4th weekend (took a 57% hit that weekend).  I admit TF3 had a 15m 5 day, so a 5m drop off is pretty hard... but all is not lost given it's holidays... 

Edited by Jajang and Back Again