CaptainJackSparrow

Tarzan's favorite everything from Pixar

Favorite Hero: WoodyFrom the beginning of Toy Story, we realize this cowboy is a stubborn, sarcastic, loyal, and smart toy, who is the leader of the toy gang. He may become jealous quickly, but his loyalty for his "kid", and his appreciation of the other toys, plus showing compassion for others, as in for instance when he saves Hugs A Lot, brings him to be my favorite Pixar hero. Also, Tom Hanks is great at being Wood's voice. Sure, he has made mistakes throughout the films, but that's what makes him all the more relatable. Agree or disagree?Next will be my favorite Pixar villain, anybody want to guess who that is?

Edited by concerned BOF user
  • Like 1

Yeah, Woody's great, but he was a big jerk in the first movie. Everything from when Buzz arrives till 'Ms Nesbitt' makes him very unlikeable. He was so freaking selfish like when him and Buzz are left in the gas station he says: "Oh no, how am I gonna get back home now!" I know that he needed to redeem himself somehow but I just didn't like him there. Sequels, much better.

For me, Sully. He's just so friendly and humble, and has great chemistry with Boo.

Villain? Sid?

And yeah, it's hard to chose only one for everything