Films

THE CAYOM RAZZIES (Bloodbath and Espersonal the big winners)

The ceremony will start in 10-15 minutes and your host for this evening is James Franco, Kermit the frog and miss piggy

Edited by 10 Things I Hate About You

James franco: hello and welcome to the award show where I won't get drunk and will actually try to host properlyMiss piggy: you ain't good enough to host the OscarsJames franco: anyway lets just get this ceremony which literally no one attends started

Kermit: for our first category worst screen combo, please welcome your hosts Katie Holmes and Brandon t JacksonBrandon T Jackson: its nice not be nominated for this awardKatie Holmes: Anyway this year has seen many films get bad reviews, especially ones released in the first quarterHere are your nomineesThe entire cast of bloodbath uniteThe entire cast of demon: the summoningMatt Damon, tom cruise and dwayne Johnson- espionage project: this time its espersonalAnd the winner is

Damon, Cruise and Johnson for Espionage project and the entire cast of bloodbath unite. However no one has turned up to collect this award

Edited by 10 Things I Hate About You

Miss piggy: welcome your next host who I've terrorised before, Jack BlackBlack: Screenplay is an important part of a movie but so many people mess this upAnyway the winner is Bloodbath Unite

James franco leaves the ceremony bored leaving miss piggy and Kermit to host itMiss piggy: What a rude buggerKermit: Please welcome on stage Miley Cyrus (who then performs wrecking ball)Miley Cyrus: Aren't I an amazing singer. Anyway I am hosting the category for worst prequel, remake, rip off or sequelThe nominees areCandy crushEspionage projectIce station 2Silent invasion 3The winner is Espionage Project: This Time Its Espersonal but no one has turned up to collect the awardKermit: now welcome to the stage, the razzie favourite Uwe BollUwe Bool: Some directors cannot master my craft which is way they get nominated for thisAnyway the winner is michael bay for espionage project: this time its espersonal who can't be bothered to collect this award as he's probably making another crap film

Miss piggy: Now the 4 acting categories where people who are no where near as good as me end up. Please welcome Tyler PerryPerry: What a relief it is not to be nominated for an acting category this year. Anyway the nominees for worst actor areJeremy renner- Horror HouseMichael fassbender- Bloodbath UniteDaniel tosh- daniel tosh new and improvedBobby campo- silent invasion 3Chris hemsworth- ice station 2And the winners are Jeremy Renner who can't collect his reward as he's making horror house 2 and daniel tosh who is also not presentKermit: here to resent worst actress is Jessica AlbaAlba: I am just going to get this over with, the winner is Jane Levy for the chainLevy: I am so sorry I made such a bad film and I Apoligise to anyone who saw that tripe, thanks for my cheap awardNow to simultaneously present worst supporting actor and actress are Nicolas Cage and Lady GagaGaga performs do what u wantCage: the supporting roles can kill some filmsGaga: but not songs. Anyway the winners are Adam Sandler for Hairspray and Sharni Vinson for Bloodbath UniteCage: and they are surprisingly both presentSandler: thanks you for another award for me playing drag but now I need to get ready for my hosting partVinson: it was a bad film, I will make better choices in the future

Kermit: time for the big award nowMiss piggy: a special achievement one for meKermit: no, here is your host adam sandlerSandler: well I am back on this stage very quickly, anyway the nominees for worst picture areBloodbath UniteEspionage Project: This Time It's EspersonalHorror HouseDemon: The SummoningDaniel Tosh: New And ImprovedAnd the winner is: bloodbath unite. Vinson collects the award but doesn't say anythingKermit: well thanks for everyone who came and nowMiss piggy: will you finally propose to meKermit: Bye Bye

Today I learned Films has a vendetta for me

Nah, just espersonal (and it only won a couple of the awards based on the critical consceus that I only had a 1/3 in such as being the highest sequel)

Now, as you said, people aren't really interested in this ceremony. Personally, I'm not interested because it's the opposite of well handled and organized. The writing's kinda bad (and I don't mean the jokes, I mean the writing itself. Do you have capital letters on your keyboard? You should really use them).

You make everything too simple and it looks too boring. Too dull.

You could start with that if you want to make a decent ceremony and/or movies Top 25 lists or whatever amount of movies you want to include in your Top.

Also, this writing affects your movies A LOT.

• Like 1

Now, as you said, people aren't really interested in this ceremony. Personally, I'm not interested because it's the opposite of well handled and organized. The writing's kinda bad (and I don't mean the jokes, I mean the writing itself. Do you have capital letters on your keyboard? You should really use them). You make everything too simple and it looks too boring. Too dull. You could start with that if you want to make a decent ceremony and/or movies Top 25 lists or whatever amount of movies you want to include in your Top. Also, this writing affects your movies A LOT.

On the first 3 points I pretty much rushed it and not taking it that seriouslyAnd on the lat point I've started to work on that in my Y9 movies

Now, as you said, people aren't really interested in this ceremony. Personally, I'm not interested because it's the opposite of well handled and organized. The writing's kinda bad (and I don't mean the jokes, I mean the writing itself. Do you have capital letters on your keyboard? You should really use them). (Yeah. Films decided to rush it this year as no one was interested whatsoever. Personally myself, I lost interest mainly because U didn't want to piss anyone off).You make everything too simple and it looks too boring. Too dull. (Yes. Making it the bizarro Oscar ceremony).You could start with that if you want to make a decent ceremony and/or movies Top 25 lists or whatever amount of movies you want to include in your Top.( We did have a worst films of the year list on our separate posts.Also, this writing affects your movies A LOT.

• Like 1

Seeing how only a few other posts weren't by Films, this thread got infected with the Movie Man Virus (meaning only the creator of the thread replies to the topic).

Sorry Films, but some people just aren't interested. Also, work on your grammar. Please.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1