Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Me not being so outwardly evil and being more sneaky about it is what helped make my characterization good. I really wish I could have had a showdown with Walt Disney.

Me too. But, it didn't work out so well for Tawasal when he had his showdown with me.

• Like 3

Pink is the new black. LOL!Ecstasy. :(Golly gee willickers, do I ever hate Walt Disney.

;)

Already told you, Disney isnt dying till you start liking these. Or until you give me access to your bank account.
  • Like 5

I think the girl on fire is gonna do you in

Posted Image

I actually disagree with Numbers about my story arc. I always felt I should be in the final 4 and killed by Mr. Pink, since he is clearly the tragic hero at this point.

However, K1stpierre killing me makes sense if I kill Heretic first. That would make her a truly tragic figure and the revenge plot would make total sense there. I guess that means I have to go kill Heretic.

• Like 3

I actually disagree with Numbers about my story arc. I always felt I should be in the final 4 and killed by Mr. Pink, since he is clearly the tragic hero at this point.

However, K1stpierre killing me makes sense if I kill Heretic first. That would make her a truly tragic figure and the revenge plot would make total sense there. I guess that means I have to go kill Heretic.

But if the order in which we all die is truly random, as decided by the draw of that fugly hat, then all of that hardly matters.

• Like 5

Whether we live or die is random. Who kills who is completely in Jandrew/Ayy Lmao's control.

Tbh I dont even keep track of who kills who/ how many kills so and so gets. Im glad Numbers does the kill list cuz i dont try to research how many people X has killed. I just pull the names, create a scene, and go. I just realized Andy got 2 in one scene, but when I wrote the scene I didnt even realize that, im too focused on making it a good read than making sure everyone gets to produce blood. Only way the showdowns will happen is if it makes sense, tbh. Thats why Empire didnt get to fist fight, there was nowhere to put. I already had him finding the bus in 17 so I had to do something with that. Imdo what all screenwriters do, ya feel?
  • Like 5

Whether we live or die is random. Who kills who is completely in Jandrew/Ayy Lmao's control.

Yes, but as long as the order of the deaths is up to fate (in this case the hat), you can hardly say your storyline "leads to this and this". The story is being crafted around a set parameter (ie a certain person HAS to die), instead of around a theme (ie tragic hero).

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 2