Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Glad everyone enjoyed, especially the ticks part!

Wow

Pretty ambiguous wow...

Great chapter. Tele fighting against Numbers and Dar was a great battle.

I think this should be edited slightly:

Claire Holt kisses Spidey Freak, passionately. She remorsefully smacks the barbed wire staff across his face, while Lady Evanstar jabs him in the heart with her throwing knife. Spidey Freak succumbs.

It should say "he" for Claire Holt.

Well he says "she" here so its what I use. Plus the Claire Holt avatar would make that as awkward as Antonio Banderas holding hands with a Corona bottle.

Posted Image

<_< Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

Haha we shouldn't call out Damien Roc. As the Joker says "in peoples final moments, they show you who they really are." Yes I know that wasnt exact context, but still. Thanks to these ticks, and the AC back in control, other people will be showing their true colors as well. You saw what Noctis and Empire and Tele did. Once shit got real, it was "fuck this shit" time. While others like Stingray and Water Bottle, and Claire and Lady Evanstar, and Numbers and Dar stuck together. 

"No one wants to die, so everyone will try to prevent it" - 2 Jandrew 6:11. Old Testament. 

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 10

We shouldn't call out Damien Roc. As the Joker says "in peoples final moments, they show you who they really are." Yes I know that wasnt exact context, but still. Thanks to these ticks, and the AC back in control, other people will be showing their true colors as well. You saw what Noctis and Empire and Tele did. Once shit got real, it was "fuck this shit" time. While others like Stingray and Water Bottle, and Claire and Lady Evanstar, and Numbers and Dar stuck together. 

"No one wants to die, so everyone will try to prevent it" - 2 Jandrew 6:11. Old Testament. 

Oh, I know, I'm just reading the story as it goes along and trying to act surprised, especially since there a lot of twist and turns that I don't expect.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 4

We shouldn't call out Damien Roc. As the Joker says "in peoples final moments, they show you who they really are." Yes I know that wasnt exact context, but still. Thanks to these ticks, and the AC back in control, other people will be showing their true colors as well. You saw what Noctis and Empire and Tele did. Once shit got real, it was "fuck this shit" time. While others like Stingray and Water Bottle, and Claire and Lady Evanstar, and Numbers and Dar stuck together. 

The gloves helped to be quicker on the draw, too, so to speak.

• Like 4

I cannot believe how much I truly loved Claire to forego any and all sense of self-preservation for her life. :(

Clearly I was the Anna of Team Slushy Queen.

Posted Image

• Like 7

I cannot believe how much I truly loved Claire to forego any and all sense of self-preservation for her life. :(

Clearly I was the Anna of Team Slushy Queen.

Posted Image

Tbh, that required unusual amounts of suspension of disbelief. 

• Like 6