The Panda

BotB: Godzilla v Trunks, Vincent Vega v Donkey Kong, Dolan v Captain America, Leon Kennedy v Gandalf

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Godzilla v Trunks

• Godzilla
    • Trunks
  2. 2. Vincent Vega v Donkey Kong

• Vincent Vega
    • Donkey Kong
  3. 3. Dolan v Captain America and Leon Kennedy v Gandalf

• Dolan
    • Captain America
    • Leon Kennedy
    • Gandalf

Next round!

Fight #1

Godzilla

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Atomic Breath

Short Bio: "Godzilla, in the original film, the Heisei era, some of the Millennium era, and Godzilla 2014, is an animal with semi-sapience that stumbles upon human civilization without any malicious intent, only destroying man-made structures or obstacles like buildings when the humans provoke him, or, when dead-set on arriving at a certain location. In Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, Godzilla is a malicious entity created from the restless souls of the dead from World War II. As the Godzilla series continued into the 60's and 70's, the terrifying monster developed as a character, and has since become a savior of the Earth, saving the world from other monsters like King Ghidorah, the Showa MechaGodzilla, Biollante, and Monster X, alone or alongside other monsters like Rodan, Anguirus, and Mothra."

Vs.

Trunks

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Sword

Short Bio: "Trunks (トランクス) is a protagonist in the Dragon Ball manga, and the anime series Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. He is the Human and Saiyan hybrid son of Bulma and Vegeta, and later the older brother of Bulla. In the English dubs of the Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi video game series, he is called Kid Trunks to differentiate with his alternate future counterpart."

Fight #2

Vincent Vega

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Pistol

Short Bio: "Vincent Vega is a hitman and associate of Marsellus Wallace.

He had a brother named Vic Vega who was shot by the police. He worked in Amsterdam for over three years and recently returned to Los Angeles, where he has been partnered with Jules Winnfield."

Vs.

Donkey Kong
Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Barrels

Short Bio: "Donkey Kong, also known as DK or D. Kong, is a powerful hero Kong from Donkey Kong Island (however, he has also been a villain on multiple occasions, as seen in the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series). He is a carefree ape who spends his days collecting Bananas and spends time with his friends, particularly his buddy Diddy Kong. However, when trouble arises, Donkey Kong jumps headfirst into the action to help his friends and protect his island. Cranky Kong was the original Donkey Kong, but he relinquished the name to his replacement sometime before the events of Donkey Kong Country."

Fight #3

Dolan Duck
Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Perversion and Psychoticness

Short Bio: "Dolan is an MS Paint web comic series featuring a variety of poorly drawn Disney cartoon characters. The main character Dolan, based on Donald Duck, is often portrayed as a psychotic killer and sex addict."

Vs.

Captain America
Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Shield

Short Bio: "In World War II patriotic solider Steve Rogers recipient of the "Super Soldier Serum" became the living symbol of freedom, Captain America. Left for dead while frozen in ice, the star-spangled hero with an indestructible shield awoke years later to continue his never-ending battle for liberty."

Fight #4

Leon Kennedy
Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Pistol

Short Bio: "Leon Scott Kennedy was an American agent for the Division of Security Operations (D.S.O.). Prior to this, he served as a police officer with the Raccoon City Police Department (R.P.D.) for a single day. The actions in the city led to his successful recruitment as a member of US-STRATCOM after the incident in Raccoon City."

Vs.

Gandalf
Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Staff and Magic

Short Bio: " Gandalf the Grey, later known as Gandalf the White, also called Olórin (Quenya; IPA: [oˈloːrin]), Tharkun, and Mithrandir (Sindarin IPA: [miˈθrandir]), was a wizard, or Istar, sent by the West in the Third Age to combat the threat of Sauron. He joined Thorin and his company to reclaim Erebor from Smaug, convoked the Fellowship of the Ring to destroy the One Ring, and led the Free Peoples in the final campaign of the War of the Ring."

Putting aside the anime characters (I'm not familiar with them, but that's my fault, not anyone else's).... 

Vincent Vega? A badass?

Donkey Kong? A badass?

Dolan? WTF. A web comic series?

My failure to submit a full list gets more and more painful with each matchup like those.

• Like 2

Putting aside the anime characters (I'm not familiar with them, but that's my fault, not anyone else's).... 

Vincent Vega? A badass?

Donkey Kong? A badass?

Dolan? WTF. A web comic series?

Did you submit a list?  I can't remember if you did or not, but if you didn't you can't complain about the nominees since just one more list would have really altered who got in.

Did you submit a list?  I can't remember if you did or not, but if you didn't you can't complain about the nominees since just one more list would have really altered who got in.

I didn't. And now I regret it.

....but I'm going to complain anyway. :lol:

• Like 5

Okay, Dolan should clearly win this. If we're talking strictly badass, he beats anyone on this list. Dolan is a master manipulator and made Gooby kill Spoderman and then framed him for it. He also served Gooby a burger made from his feces. He also regularly screws with Gooby, Bogs, Morky, Spoderman, etc and doesn't give a f*ck what they do because no matter what, he can raep them or bend the fabric of reality to win. He is the most badass one here, and to all those who doubt that, I have only this to say:

Pls.

• Like 2

The most we were allowed to nominate for this tournament was 20. I nominated the maximum 20 that was allowed. These were my nominations:

1. Captain America (MCU)

2. Iron Man (MCU)

3. Thor (MCU)

4. Nick Fury (MCU)

5. Hulk (MCU)

6. Superman (Superman Franchise)

7. Batman (Batman Franchise)

8. John Rambo (Rambo)

9. Rocky Balboa (Rocky)

10. Darth Vader (Star Wars)

11. Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)

12. Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones)

13. James Bond (James Bond)

14. Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)

15. Freddy Kruger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)

16. Michael Myers (Halloween)

17. T-800 (Terminator)

18. John McClain (Die Hard)

19. Han Solo (Star Wars)

20. Jason Bourne (Bourne Franchise)

Edited by Walt Disney

Didn't really want to vote for either of them (surprise surprise) but considering one of the running themes in Pulp Fiction is Vincent Vega fucking things up, I had to give it to Donkey Kong

• Like 1

Didn't really want to vote for either of them (surprise surprise) but considering one of the running themes in Pulp Fiction is Vincent Vega fucking things up, I had to give it to Donkey Kong

Liked, but I voted for Vega because DK just goes around doing...things? At least Vega has some good lines and snark.

Okay, Dolan should clearly win this. If we're talking strictly badass, he beats anyone on this list. Dolan is a master manipulator and made Gooby kill Spoderman and then framed him for it. He also served Gooby a burger made from his feces. He also regularly screws with Gooby, Bogs, Morky, Spoderman, etc and doesn't give a f*ck what they do because no matter what, he can raep them or bend the fabric of reality to win. He is the most badass one here, and to all those who doubt that, I have only this to say:

Pls.

This paragraph makes no sense for me.

Posted Image

• Like 2