Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

And I failed. Got to the movie theater at 7:55, and the 8pm showing of 22JS was already sold out. Which is doubly impressive when you consider that there was a 7:30 showtime also for 22JS. (I just assumed the 8pm one would be easy to get into, coming so close to the 7:30 one.)

Blank: GO WATCH A MOVIE!

I apologize to you for missing a double feature of #1 and #3 of the summer :(

Blank, you should also watch Clone High. All the episodes are on YouTube. :)

If that wasn't enough incentive, the second episode features Marilyn Manson performing a song about eating healthy.

I've been meaning to watch that, but I've mentioned earlier in this thread, I find it hard to watch anything online

Korra this season is gonna be a bitch

• Like 1

Ed and Blank, you should watch Nolan's top 10 Criterion movies instead:The Hit12 Angry MenThe Thin Red LineThe Testament of Dr. MabuseBad TimingMerry Christmas, Mr. LawrenceFor All MankindKoyaanisqatsiThe Complete Mr. Arkadin(Greed) (not available on Criterion, LOL)

Hey I've actually seen one of these :D

• Like 1

Agreed with what others have said: just watch things. I've been making an effort this year to actually see stuff I haven't before. One huge advantage of my job is I can throw stuff on as background noise, which means I can potentially see 2-4 movies a day that way.

Edited by DamienRoc
  • Like 2

I've been going through that myself. It's a little rough, but there's some solid comedy.

Plus, it's got Nicole Sullivan, who is always fantastic.

She was great in The Secret Saturdays (a very underrated/forgotten action cartoon from a few years back)

Oh, I see how it is...sucking up to the mod and only giving me the leftovers. S'alright, Blank, I understand.

Posted Image

I'm just trying to get #ED Jr. named Blank. After that, you'll get all the likes, k?

Ed and Blank, you should watch Nolan's top 10 Criterion movies instead:The Hit12 Angry MenThe Thin Red LineThe Testament of Dr. MabuseBad TimingMerry Christmas, Mr. LawrenceFor All MankindKoyaanisqatsiThe Complete Mr. Arkadin(Greed) (not available on Criterion, LOL)

I actually watched "Greed" on TCM a long long time ago. Back in 98-99 IIRC. In India, Cartoon Network would end at 9pm back then and transfer to TNT/TCM, basically this

http://youtu.be/id_AKE7pNFE

I used to hate that handover. Once I stuck around post the handover and they were explaining about Greed and how it was a lost movie and how they have only restored 2 hours of the 4 hour running time prior to playing the movie. And I actually sat and watched the movie, it was okay I guess.

• Like 1