Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

China and DOM OW for Transformers may have similar numbers...

:o

Hmm...I doubt it. As big as it's sure to be in China, I don't see it opening THAT big (I see 95 DOM). HOWEVER, if the domestic drop compared to TF3 is big enough, its total in China could be bigger. Think 250 million to 240 or something...

But I still think TF4 will hold very well compared to the third, opening above 100 and finishing over 300.

• Like 1

Hmm...I doubt it. As big as it's sure to be in China, I don't see it opening THAT big (I see 95 DOM). HOWEVER, if the domestic drop compared to TF3 is big enough, its total in China could be bigger. Think 250 million to 240 or something...

But I still think TF4 will hold very well compared to the third, opening above 100 and finishing over 300.

According to the China thread, the presales are almost 15x Cap 2 and DOFP

They both opened to 39M each.

• Like 3

According to the China thread, the presales are almost 15x Cap 2 and DOFP

They both opened to 39M each.

Yeah, but that's not gonna mean that it's actually gonna open to 400 million...It simply means it's a MUCH more frontloaded, and less walk-up (as opposed to the domestic side). It's no doubt gonna be the biggest Hollywood movie there yet, but I would be shocked if it opened to more than 90 million. 

Thank you Spatula!

Difference from Sunday:

22JS: -50%

Dragon 2: -55%

TLAM2: -63%

Malef: -52%

JB: -57%

FIOS: -36%

EoT: -53%

DOFP: -53%

Difference from last Monday:

22JS: -46%