CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

just watched the new episodes of Korra. They were great!

only mentioning it for when blanks eventually reads the thread. boy needs to quit drinking the haterade and check them out.

A part of me wants to watch them, but another part of me wants to wait until the season's done and check them out.

I still have to finish four episodes of another cartoon anyway. Not to mention taking advantage of my one month of Netflix. I'll see them eventually

I get why he'd be apprehensive tho. book 2 was rather awkward with a wtf ending. these new episodes were great, I can't think of a thing they did wrong. they had such an A:TLA feel about them. I get the feeling the creators learned from their mistakes and we're in for something really great this year, if the early ones are anything to go by.

Very tempting... eh, what the heck. I'll check 'em out this week at some point (probs Wednesday)

Blankments, Empire, and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 thread have caused me to cumulatively double my likes in the past 2 months. Thank you my friends.

No problem!

My like count has increased a lot recently and I like to believe it's because of my thought-provoking, awesome, deep thoughts that provoke thoughts from others and make them think and NOT just because of blank running through every thread ever.

;)

All like counts should have a little footnote with the % that comes from Blank. We need to get Water Bottle to program that in

No, you see, my big liking scheme this summer has a point. By giving out so many likes, I'm devaluing everyone's like count except my own. My decent count is all the better since you know none of them came from me.

You just have to love Blank and Empire. They appreciate every post and we appreciate every like. :)

Thanks ED!

• Like 1

No, you see, my big liking scheme this summer has a point. By giving out so many likes, I'm devaluing everyone's like count except my own. My decent count is all the better since you know none of them came from me.

Empire is onto your twisted plan.

• Like 1

if you look at the likes given/likes received page on blank's profile, he's received almost 300 pages worth of likes. he's given almost 3000 pages worth...

Y'all should be happy with my generosity

Only bad thing about comparing the two is if one of your posts gets a lot of likes it still only counts for 1 for that page worth, whereas you can't give multiples likes per post.

OWNAGE

I agree. Legend of Korra recent episodes are great. The show has really improved considerably from the first book.

Book 1 is notably better than Book 2 though. Book 2 sucks all around except for Wan episodes and a few in the middle. Book 1 just blows the load in the last two episodes, making the whole season retroactively back.

Book 1 is notably better than Book 2 though. Book 2 sucks all around except for Wan episodes and a few in the middle. Book 1 just blows the load in the last two episodes, making the whole season retroactively back.

Book 3 is quite good so far though. Really liking the current storyline.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I don't care. I wear my Blankments likes proudly.

• Like 1

I love all of my likes. But those Blankments and Empire Likes are just wonderful.

I agree.

They really helped my like percentage, I'm around 76% or so now.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Much Ado is my fav K-Bran because it's my fav Shakespeare. With that not only did he invent the romantic comedy but the bro-hangout story too.

you can smell the influence all over Grown-Ups 2.

Don Pedro is the best character  :ph34r: