#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

Yes, fudge is not something that can just be pooped out(sorry for the image). You mix the ingredients and then you have to bake it. Paramount has this process down to a science.

Google image search of "poop cake" brings up some disappointing results.

Well, disappointing depending on what you were hoping for, I suppose.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

No, sound mixing is very very import process, sound is the real difference between having a movie feel professional or amateur. 

Yes, but it says nothing about how a film is written or directed. And, even though I wholly agree with your statement, about 0.000001% of the population goes to see a movie to marvel at how well the sound was edited.

Blanks must be on vacation.

I wish...

Blanks was actually off here watching some older movies today instead of just liking old post.  :lol:

It was nice.

Good. It sounded like he needed to see more of the classics.

Blame Netflix. So much good shit expiring at 12am tonight

Oh my God. Mark Ruffalo did a reddit AMA earlier. I read it to see if he'd say anything about Avengers 2, but surprisingly no one asked (someone did ask if he ate any socks today though). But I swear you guys were arguing with each other on Reddit. What did someone ask him?

Plot twist, y'all

I AM MARK RUFFALO

• Like 3

Hey, Sound editing and Sound mixing are notoriously difficult to win. Just ask Kevin O'Connell. 18 nominations for sound mixing - zero wins. He is the most nominated without winning.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0640114/awards?ref_=nm_ql_2

He gets featured in Oscar articles every year, poor guy. Apparently one of the leading reasons why he's never won (because at this point, people would probably give him sympathy votes) is that for sound mixing, only the movie's title is listed on the ballot, not the names of the nominees. And O'Connell tends to work on a lot of blockbusters that aren't necessarily critically acclaimed.

• Like 2