CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Tele, what stores actually sell the gliders?(in store)Not even google can help me.

Are you talking about the chairs for the parents? Babies R Us, Toys R Us. If they don't have them in stock, you can probably order them and have them delivered to the store.

Are you talking about the chairs for the parents? Babies R Us, Toys R Us. If they don't have them in stock, you can probably order them and have them delivered to the store.

Right, the issue is I need one like yesterday. Shipping appears to last a week.

Just go to the store and see if they can order for you. Better yet, call them.

Never mind. Just saw your post above.

Edited by ECSTASY

Have you actually been to the stores? If not, just go to one. They'll have display models and will order 'em for you, like E said.
  • Like 1

Dude, you don't need it the instant the baby pops out. You guys are gonna be stuck at the hospital for a day or two anyway. Get it ordered now and see if you can have someone pick it up for you if it doesn't come until you guys are at the hospital.
  • Like 3

The due date is 9 days away. You won't need until after delivery and the baby comes home from the hospital. And then probably a few days after that unless you want to play with  it yourself, lol.

• Like 1

Dude, you don't need it the instant the baby pops out. You guys are gonna be stuck at the hospital for a day or two anyway. Get it ordered now and see if you can have someone pick it up for you if it doesn't come until you guys are at the hospital.

Oh my God, Tele. Ed is in panic mode. What on earth will we do with him?

• Like 1