CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I have no idea what movie it is. There was some old Lady saying that all the babies would burn. And then she turned into some kind if ninstr and but this guys neck. 

Was the movie Legion with Paul Bettany?

• Like 1

9th UPDATE, Monday 8:13 AM: The final number for Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes looks to be $72.6M this AM (closer to our Saturday estimate) after a Sunday where almost every film came in just slightly lower than expected (except the family films which stayed fairly true to their yesterday estimates). Both of Fox’s films in the Top Ten —Apes and How To Train Your Dragon 2 — had the softest percentage drops on Sunday; they are quality films. So what happened on Sunday for all parties? TheWorld Cup final between Argentina and Germany probably shaved off a bit, along with the good weather. With $72.6M, it’s a strong opening for Apes, and it can expect at least two weeks of great play as there is nothing to challenge it until Guardians Of The Galaxy bows on August 1; the distribution date was really well-chosen by the studio.

• Like 4

Two of my best friends like it... mostly because they like McGann *shrug*

McGann's good I'll give it that. but everything else is awful, awful, awful. a pathetic attempt to sell the concept to american audiences.