Totem

The Office

Question - For one episode or season, who makes the better/funnier boss > Michael or Andy????

For me, some times Michael was too stupid with his ideas, that it got stupid, which is why I think the above is a close tie.

by the way the one plot I didn't like was Andy arguing with YouTube comment because That type of storyline I have always hated 

I liked that, as it was partly being done by the girl in the office.

I am really happy they wrapped up the Brian and Pam plot line and brought the old Pam back. Now they just need to bring the old Jim back.

Agreed!

What happened to Andy tormenting New Jim and Erin with Gabe and the other girl?

Damn, I was enjoying that!

New Office tonight folks!!

The office workers are forced to walk up the stairs when the elevator's power goes out, a situation everyone deems the "Stairmaggedon". Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) coerces Stanley Hudson (Leslie David Baker) into doing an important sales call. Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) talk with Nellie Bertram (Catherine Tate) and Toby Flenderson (Paul Lieberstein) about marital troubles. Meanwhile, Angela Lipton (Angela Kinsey) supports her husband.

Pam and Jim finally work things out? Senator Lipton comes out? We will have to see!!

New Office tonight folks!! 

The office workers are forced to walk up the stairs when the elevator's power goes out, a situation everyone deems the "Stairmaggedon". Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) coerces Stanley Hudson (Leslie David Baker) into doing an important sales call. Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) talk with Nellie Bertram (Catherine Tate) and Toby Flenderson (Paul Lieberstein) about marital troubles. Meanwhile, Angela Lipton (Angela Kinsey) supports her husband.

Pam and Jim finally work things out? Senator Lipton comes out? We will have to see!!

And a big guest star!

The Stanley and Dwight stuff was funny...I liked seeing the old Dwight back. Jim and Pam were depression and made you miss seasons 1-7. Angela and the Senator were meh and not really funny. Andy was annoying as always and I honestly wish they would have written him off. 

5.5/10 for this episode. It was a left down mostly because they didn't resolve the Jim and Pam conflict like I thought they would. It left me depressed and sad. I am watching Season 2 right now to make me happy :) 

Now I have to wait a whole freak'n TWO WEEKS for the next episode!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Personal Rating for Season Nine Episodes

1. 4.5/10 Worst Season Episode

2. 6/10

3. 7/10

4. 9/10

5. 6/10

6. 9/10

7. 7.5/10

8. 7.5/10

9. 9.5/10 Best Season Episode

10. 9/10

11. 7/10