Totem

The Office

Thought it was a good close even though my interest disappeared after Steve Carrell left the show. Lets be honest, he and Rainn Wilson were the heart and soul of the show and the source of most of the best laugh

???? ^^^^

well the heart of the show was MIchael Dwight Jim and Pam

and the laughs were Michael Dwight Kevin and Creed with Jim causing the laughs especially on Dwight

in general a really good finale....Dwight really saved it

glad Angela and Dwight were happy, Knew Jim would be going back to that company so that was expected, sad for Kevin at start but nice he saved $ and bought a bar (which is a stretch?) Nice for Ryan and Kelly but Ryan leaving baby???? Weird...Michael got old or just grey???? but his appearance was nice.... Good for Erin but she should have gotten back with Andy....Good for Andy....OK for Phyillis and Stanley....Poor Toby and Poor Meridith and her son

It's not going to be a popular opinion but I thought the finale was kind of disappointing. Everything wrapped up too neatly and it felt kind of forced, especially with Erin's parents and Ryan/Kelly. There were a lot of great moments too and I loved every second when Michael was back, even though it felt like his scenes were too short.  The ending also made me kind of dislike Pam's character, Jim's done everything for her and what she says is true, she always acts too late.  

It's not going to be a popular opinion but I thought the finale was kind of disappointing. Everything wrapped up too neatly and it felt kind of forced, especially with Erin's parents and Ryan/Kelly. There were a lot of great moments too and I loved every second when Michael was back, even though it felt like his scenes were too short.  The ending also made me kind of dislike Pam's character, Jim's done everything for her and what she says is true, she always acts too late.

Steve Carell said and I agree with he didn't want his prescence to overshadow the finale or tarnish his ending. I thought the ending was perfect and Pam is awesome.