iceroll

Parenthood

This is such an underrated show. It consistenly pulls great storylines and performances, and the chemistry among the cast is so great they can leave a big part of the scenes to improvisation. It's pretty unique.

Wonder if Kristina gets killed off from the cancer.You would think no but it would make an interesting change on the show. Especially if the father loses the business if it has to shut down and then has to take care of a difficult home situation.

I've thought many times that it would be very interesting to explore the loss of a parent. I thought they would do that when they had to cut the costs of the show, but I guess it won't be happening now.

• Like 1

This is such an underrated show. It consistenly pulls great storylines and performances, and the chemistry among the cast is so great they can leave a big part of the scenes to improvisation. It's pretty unique.

I've thought many times that it would be very interesting to explore the loss of a parent. I thought they would do that when they had to cut the costs of the show, but I guess it won't be happening now.

Oh my god I know!!!! I love this show! I wish it were more popular with people, because it's the best show I've seen that depicts life so well. All of the cast are so good, they talk to one another so fast and over each other, it really does make you feel like your in a real family when you have 5 or so people all talking at once and with such great chemistry.

I like where the story is heading. I thought the death would occur by surprise on the premiere, but it wouldn't be Parenthood if they didn't take their time to explore everyone's reactions to the whole process.

And they are finally giving a more meaningful storyline to Sarah. The problem with that character is that her children were almost grown ups when the show started, so now that they are independent, Sarah doesn't really have a lot of 'parenting' to do. This storyline of blending the families together it's something new for the show and I bet it's going to produce some very interesting situations.

Edited by The47th

This is it...the Series Finale. bluesad.gif

Parenthood
"MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALWAYS"
01/29/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday)

PARENTHOOD SERIES FINALE - In the excitement of her big day, Sarah (Lauren Graham) surrounds herself with the original Braverman clan. Meanwhile, Hank (Ray Romano) approaches Zeek (Craig T. Nelson) for his blessing and asks Drew (Miles Heizer) for a special favor. Amber (Mae Whitman) adjusts to life as a new mom with a little help from her grandparents. Julia (Erika Christensen) and Joel (Sam Jaeger) get a phone call that forces a life-changing decision. Max (Max Burkholder) gets his first job, while Crosby (Dax Shepard) and Adam (Peter Krause) reach an understanding about the Luncheonette. Kristina (Monica Potter) presents Adam with a new plan for the future of Chambers Academy, and for their family.

Also starring, Joy Bryant, Bonnie Bedelia, Savannah Paige Rae, Tyree Brown, Xolo Mariduena, Mia and Ella Allan and special guest stars Sarah Ramos, Matt Lauria and John Corbett.

Unforgettable finale. It was everything a fan could ask for. Every scene was gold, there were a lot of returns, and every family was given a good send off. It was just perfect.

Thinking about it, the show could perfectly continue story-wise, but that's the thing with families: they are always changing, always moving forward. A TV show must end at some point, eventually.