iceroll

Parenthood

Well it's actually one of NBC's most successful shows in the 18-49 demographic so they are treating it pretty well. Its timeslot after The Biggest Loser gave it a good lead in before, while it was still getting many viewers. But now that TBL has much less popular, Parenthood is actually beating it sometimes so I think NBC should consider moving it.

• Community Manager

I think NBC is happy with what Parenthood is doing. Anyways season 2 of the show was far better than season 1, although season 3 has yet to match season 2's quality. Oh well, there's still time from Crosby to sleep with someone and create a whole bunch of drama.

Oh well, there's still time from Crosby to sleep with someone and create a whole bunch of drama.

Or, for Adam to sleep with the woman they just hired. I've only made it up to the episode where he drives her home, and she kissed him. Fight the temptation, man--your wife just had a baby!!! :rolleyes: NBC should promote it more. Hardly any advertising for this program, and I've watched it since the beginning.

There is no fictional character I hate more than Marleeze. I think I hate her with every fiber of my being.

Yes but Max is pretty close. Wonder how his parents don't punch out this annoying kid. Being parents of being a special needs kids is so trying I imagine.

• Community Manager

Yes but Max is pretty close. Wonder how his parents don't punch out this annoying kid. Being parents of being a special needs kids is so trying I imagine.

I don't hate Max because he doesn't really do it on purpose. He was born that way. It's hard to blame someone for having a disability. He annoys me, but I've never hated him,

Wonder if Kristina gets killed off from the cancer. You would think no but it would make an interesting change on the show. Especially if the father loses the business if it has to shut down and then has to take care of a difficult home situation.