3 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

movie was hot hot hot for the first hr then it kinda fizzle when it goes from an illicit affair with a hot sexy latino to a person suffering from sex addiction and humping any walking penis , granted the black actor tyrese something is very hot too but you kinda get idea she would have downgrading to a sad male prostitute at some point !

i left my island just as this movie came out and i'm glad coz i don't know how i would have been able to come out after with ushers watching me knowing what i had seen , still good preparation for fifty shades of grey steamy scenes

lets just say uhhh i give the film a B but my body gave it an A  :ph34r:  :lol: !

i mean helloooooo william levy is sex personified ,his lips gahhh his lips

Nota-5022-levy_wapa.jpg?itok=9ONdo38n

ok ok i'm going off track  mamma mia pero este hombre es un pedacito de amor , da ganas de chuparse los dedos y mas , dichosos los ojos y labios ! gracias  a su madre por el regalo al mundo  :wub:

william-levy-doesnt-rule-out-telenovelas

ok back to the movie , this is her husband played by boris kodjoe , who would cheat on him , that gal was crazy but william levy would make a saint damned herself lol

Boris+Kodjoe+Addicted+Premieres+NYC+-Q8M

but then she cheats on her lover with this dude she picks up in a club , hot sex club with a stranger 

QL-2018-10032014-tysonbeckford.jpg

its hard being a woman !