ecstasy

WKD ACTUALS- 3/27-3/29 Home $52.1m- GH $33.8m- Ins $21.5m-Cin $17.0m- It Fol- $3.8m -KTSS $2.9m

It is far behind the pace of Oz as well actually. With Oz's legs, it would have hit 201M, but it is weirdly enough not showing the great legs expected from the reviews and audience polls so far.

It doesn't have the audience that Oz has. The audience for Cinderella is limited.

Disney will Tangled it to $200 millon, i.e. with some fudging.

Godzilla legitimately hit $200 million, there was nothing fishy in any of its latter dailies

Cinderella doesn't need to hit $200m though.

I bet the KCA's hurt Home just a little bit. Its been averaging 5-7 million viewers each year. Nearly all them children, obviously. I remember as a kid I loved the KCA's and would sure to have that Saturday night free not to miss it. I can't tell whether kids today still feel that way, but hopefully they do and hopefully Home has a better than expected drop next weekend. 

Ouch for Insurgent.  It will end up at about 125 domestic.  It lost me (a male viewer over 25 years old) due to the poor reviews/lower Metacritic score from the first one.  Wonder how many other male viewers from the 1st one it is losing.  If it had a 50 on Metacritic I would go see it, but the reviews just are not strong enough for me to bother.

Ouch for Insurgent.  It will end up at about 125 domestic.  It lost me (a male viewer over 25 years old) due to the poor reviews/lower Metacritic score from the first one.  Wonder how many other male viewers from the 1st one it is losing.  If it had a 50 on Metacritic I would go see it, but the reviews just are not strong enough for me to bother.

So you are ruled by critics that gave Sharknado good reviews :lol::sick: