It's not as good as a few seasons ago but it's still one of the few "kids" shows I watch. Michelle Obama is going to guest star on the January 16th episode, that's pretty darn cool IMO, when was the last time the First Lady guest starred on a show like this?

The final episode will air in November 2012. I can't believe how much momentum this show has lost, it was so popular back in season 2-4 but ever since Dan took time off to do Victorious, the ratings have suffered. I think iCarly is much better than Victorious so I'm kind of mad about that.

It's not as good as a few seasons ago but it's still one of the few "kids" shows I watch. Michelle Obama is going to guest star on the January 16th episode, that's pretty darn cool IMO, when was the last time the First Lady guest starred on a show like this?

When was the last time we had such an attention seeking whore of a First Lady?
  • Like 1

I have to admit I've never seen an episode of iCarly, but given who is doing a guest appearance next episode I'll have to watch.Emma Stone will be guest starring!It turns out Emma is a huge fan of the show and met the cast at an SNL after-party and said she'd love to be on the show and they said "how about next week?" and Emma jumped at the chance.The episode airs Oct. 20 and a promo spot is already out:http://youtu.be/_MIGbdtTbDs