Travod

Critics Choice Awards 2012

Holy shit, Viola Davies! YAY! Now that has thrown a monkey wrench into the race that was seen as Meryl vs Michelle.

Davis has always been considered a major frontrunner since The Help came out. Williams only entered the picture when she started racking up critic group wins in late December. But with My Week's low profile and The Iron Lady fizzling outside of Streep kudos, Davis has always been part of a 3-way race (and Tilda Swinton remains very much a lethal dark horse candidate). Edited by 4815162342

Haha, no, actually she tweeted that she was happy about it- "VIOLA oh man. The only good part of the night. You go."

OMG, that`s awesome! Is Pompadour also Viola fan? I remeber he thought she wouldn`t happen cause some guy he spoke to said she ddin`t have support or something. Pompadour always thinks that one AMPAS member`s opinion equals 6000 memebers opinions.

OMG, that`s awesome! Is Pompadour also Viola fan? I remeber he thought she wouldn`t happen cause some guy he spoke to said she ddin`t have support or something. Pompadour always thinks that one AMPAS member`s opinion equals 6000 memebers opinions.

6:43 pm: Best Actress: Viola Davis, The Help. Wells comment: Davis doesn't play a lead in The Help but whatever...a great actress, deserves her moment...fine with it. (Lumenick: "Sure hope this happens at an actual awards ceremony."

All of his snarking is over here,,

http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/2012/01/critics_choice.php

:D