sfran43

Monday Numbers 5/24/16

8 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Dont get so defensive @Captain Craig ..... yes I  yes I know it's going to make 400. But there was a contest or a bet or whatever you want to call it in here. If it makes four hundred million me and tele owea $100 each to this site. If it does not then the members who agreed to take our bet owe close to $250. So it's better for the site financially if it does miss 400. But yes I do know it's going to pass the mark which means me and Chris will be out $100 each LOL

I wasn't getting defensive, it just seemed like an odd question coming from a seasoned person such as yourself.

Now that I know the context of your remark(the bet) I get it. 

CW will play out all summer and have a solid discount theater run. So even if it doesn't clear much past $400m it's passing it most likely even before July 4th Holiday. Accounting for theater drops and all. 

It'll finish at/about $358m after Thursday dailies(5/26)

It'll pull at minimum $20m, min, with 4-Day Memorial Day=$378m, most likely $380m though I'd guess.

Another $20m isn't going to be hard, it'll just be most of June doing it. 

• Like 1

Im assuming the 8th weekend is the Independence Day holiday weekend....but it's not going to fall 7% on that weekend.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

If it doesn't pass or make it to 400M this weekend, it'll sure make it by the end of next week..

How close is close?

These are IM3's weekends

35.77 (last weekend) [337.66m cume]

24.69 (19.32)

1.36 [405.39m cume. finally reached 409m]

So after a 35.77m weekend, IM3 added ~71.4m more.

CW had a 32.9m weekend taking it to 347.2m. Same legs give 65.67m more for 412.9m.

I think it won't match the legs though.

Edited by a2knet

Too many pessimists here.

Come on, CW will close over 400M DOM

357M before this weekend. Add around 23M. Close to 380M.

ASM2 grossed +15M after a 10M 4day Memorial Day weekend. IM3 grossed +37M after 25M 4day MD.

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

Zero chance, the LOLs will have to wait for something else. I'm not even sure why you asked such an obvious question really?

It's going to make 42.5m this week thru Thursday. Total at 357.5m. 50% drops WoW going forward and it lands at 400m. It could drop well over 50% this weekend and be on a path below 400m. But probably close enough for spectre fudge pack.

There is a chance, but not likely.

3 hours ago, Baumer said:

Im assuming the 8th weekend is the Independence Day holiday weekend....but it's not going to fall 7% on that weekend.

Actually, the Monday of the 9th weekend is Independence Day. That's why I labeled it "4-day".