YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

PotC and Underpants are probably gonna die and others like Alien and Baywatch will disappear.

Megan Leavey is definitely going split screen at most of its locations next weekend. I won't be surprised if ICAN goes split screen too with how shitty WOM is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

excited for when Friend Request opens in 4k theaters while Ninjago and Kingsman go sub-2k.

Wasn't that already released on DVD as well pretty sure I seen it was on Netflix. And Weinsteins still can't release Amityville. 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR THAT TRANSFORMERS GETS AN ENTIRE WEEKEND TO ITSELF FOR WIDE RELEASES. IT HAS TRAILER STALKED ME AT MY LAST 9 MOVIES PLUS 3 OTHERS THIS YEAR, AND IT WILL PERFORM BADLY.

Image result for anger gif

With any luck, you'll get the trailer for TF5 before TF5. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rman823 said:

Wasn't that already released on DVD as well pretty sure I seen it was on Netflix. And Weinsteins still can't release Amityville. 

It was already released everywhere OS. Not sure about America.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR THAT TRANSFORMERS GETS AN ENTIRE WEEKEND TO ITSELF FOR WIDE RELEASES. IT HAS TRAILER STALKED ME AT MY LAST 9 MOVIES PLUS 3 OTHERS THIS YEAR, AND IT WILL PERFORM BADLY.

Maybe you might get stalked by Panther now to end your suffering.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's my birthday weekend movie:ohmygod:. May skip it and either do Wonder Woman again or Rough Night. 

• Like 1

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

With any luck, you'll get the trailer for TF5 before TF5. 

>Implying that I'll be seeing TF5 in theaters

5MyM5bW.gif

Spoiler

If Hailee is in it, you bet your ass I'll be there

Spoiler

I might even be there if Hailee isn't in it for the curiosity factor

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's not gonna bomb and there will be 8 or more of them.........haunting you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

It's my birthday weekend movie:ohmygod:. May skip it and either do Wonder Woman again or Rough Night. 

Just now, That One Guy said:

My birthday movie was The Circle :lol:

I liked it :ph34r: 

I did Baywatch last Thursday. It was an incredibly average and often frustrating way to spend a birthday!

I did Baywatch last Thursday. It was an incredibly average and often frustrating way to spend a birthday!

Seems like I always have terrible options. Last year was ID:R. Pretty sure one year was Grown Ups. It's sad the best I can think of is Bad Teacher and even it was a meh comedy. 

Just now, Rman823 said:

Seems like I always have terrible options. Last year was ID:R. Pretty sure one year was Grown Ups. It's sad the best I can think of is Bad Teacher and even it was a meh comedy. 

Thank God Deadpool 2 is releasing on my birthday next year.

Thank God Deadpool 2 is releasing on my birthday next year.

Not directed by VISIONARY AUTHOR TIM MILLER, tho.

My birthday movie this year is...

Spoiler

tumblr_ona9uspqV21ru2f8mo1_500.gif

• Like 5