IronJimbo

Rating the masterpieces.

Favourite Film  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which of James Cameron's works is your absolute favourite?

• Titanic
    • True Lies
    • Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    • The Abyss
    • Aliens
    • The Terminator

What is your favourite Jim film of all time? Mine is Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

What score/rating do you give each of his filmography?

Titanic: 10/10

True Lies: 8.5/10

Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 10/10

The Abyss: 8.5/10

Aliens: 10/10

The Terminator: 10/10

Titanic is my absolute favourite, and in fact among my favorite film of all time.

I have to say though, the combined experience of watching Avatar in 3D, following its box office trajectory to the top of the world, and as a result getting more invested in following box office. That's  a memorable experience. 

My favorite Film of all time --Titanic-- 10/10 A master Piece that brought families and people together of all walks for one heck of a moment of time.

2.  Terminator2 ---THe greatest Sequel and just a breakthrough in pushing the envelope bigtime.. James Cameron and Arnold at their finest for this one. Be sure to see the collectors Edition.. Makes the movie believe it or not even better.

3. Avatar ... This was the great overall experience and most involving movie I ever saw. I simply forgot I was in a theater and became one with this planet and enviroment in this one. Holy Bat Guano... I saw 75-80+ yr olds in awe and Crying at Sci-Fi... THis is testament of how special James Cameron Event movies can be--- Even today.. I dont think a scifi can even come close to mesmorizing and sweeping audiences up in a whole new world and forget where there are using  sounds, surround 3D and technology then combine it with story music and moments that cause you to just sit back and state to yourself. Did I really just experience this in a theater :)...

Will post more soon :).. James Cameron is the Alpha!