Hiccup23

CAYOM Academy Awards (Oscar Picks Phrase)- Year 2

Just now, Hiccup23 said:

Well......Best Picture just got weird. I must have accidentally double counted. Went back right now and things have changed. Still very very interesting.

This is turning out to be an emotional rollercoaster I am not tall enough to ride.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I struggled to fill the category on my ballot

I put Kiernan Shipka on my ballot for Ta2ed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.

Y'know, for her moving depiction of Christmas-pony-induced PTSD.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, ChD said:

This is turning out to be an emotional rollercoaster I am not tall enough to ride.

It more emotional for me. I am now freaking out I f'ed everything up. I have half way and it appears I just messed up BP. 

The person at fault is @Xillix;). He sent me the ballot backwards.

I know what happened. I accidentally counted the Best Use of Action thinking it was BP. I then forgot I had to take my dog out and left my laptop. I returned and saw it was a backwards ballot. I must have forgotten to take away the points I awarded. Everything I have said before this has changed in on way or another.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Hiccup23 said:

It more emotional for me. I am now freaking out I f'ed everything up. I have half way and it appears I just messed up BP. 

The person at fault is @Xillix;). He sent me the ballot backwards.

I know what happened. I accidentally counted the Best Use of Action thinking it was BP. I then forgot I had to take my dog out and left my laptop. I returned and saw it was a backwards ballot. I must have forgotten to take away the points I awarded. Everything I have said before this has changed in on way or another.

MY EVIL PLAN WORKED

No seriously though I filled it out that way cause it made more sense to me - that's closer to the announcement order and it was easier for me to make the bigger decisions by going back and seeing what I'd picked for smaller categories. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Xillix said:

I put Kiernan Shipka on my ballot for Ta2ed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.

Y'know, for her moving depiction of Christmas-pony-induced PTSD.

I... voted for Anne Heche.

And thanks to BActress Parvelli got its only vote from me.

Edited by cookie
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xillix said:

MY EVIL PLAN WORKED

No seriously though I filled it out that way cause it made more sense to me - that's closer to the announcement order and it was easier for me to make the bigger decisions by going back and seeing what I'd picked for smaller categories. Sorry for the confusion.

You are good man!

Now as for @YourMother the Edgelord.....please use spaces next time lol. It was a giant cluster f*ck. 

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1