Hiccup23

CAYOM Year 3: Discussion

The moment you all have been waiting for.........

Spoiler

Dark Side is now live!

It is 11,161 words long, making it the shortest of the trilogy. It is also my least favorite but Truth Is was (still is my favorite) and got the worst reviews so maybe the third time is the charm. Anyway, enjoy and hope this final chapter makes some noise (reviews, box office, or/and reading...I think I took the sex farther than the other films)

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

23 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

The moment you all have been waiting for.........

Reveal hidden contents

It is 11,161 words long, making it the shortest of the trilogy. It is also my least favorite but Truth Is was (still is my favorite) and got the worst reviews so maybe the third time is the charm. Anyway, enjoy and hope this final chapter makes some noise (reviews, box office, or/and reading...I think I took the sex farther than the other films)

Hopefully it's low on the fat and high on the kink.

• Like 1

Doing some editing for HC rn but the tone problem is gone but Merlin now has more development but albeit at the same time a predictable one.

Spoiler

Merlin, inspired by some of Beldam’s motives from Alpha Flight, now wants revenge for his monster/mythical brethren for unfair treatment instead of just a medieval world.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

At this point, it’s gonna be a bit of a push to try and get both Odyssey and Penpal out together. Might save the latter for Y4 probably. So that would make Odyssey my only film this year unfortunately. 

Unless I’m able to power through the rest of it tomorrow. I’ll make my decision by tomorrow evening.

3 minutes ago, Xillix said:

So ironically the only date we still need another movie for which doesn't currently have one near completion is... Memorial Day weekend.

Someone should make a filler (I can’t due to GOW opening on MDW)

@Isle of Pasta I remember a while back you asked if I was still gonna use Wes Anderson for Y4 and I said I was going to. My plans changed. You can have him this year for whatever film you were gonna use him for. I was gonna do A Trip to the Moon for Y4 but I don’t want to have two films of mine competing for technical awards (the other being Odyssey 3). So, Anderson is all yours. ATttM is gonna be a Y5 film.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

@Isle of Pasta I remember a while back you asked if I was still gonna use Wes Anderson for Y4 and I said I was going to. My plans changed. You can have him this year for whatever film you were gonna use him for. I was gonna do A Trip to the Moon for Y4 but I don’t want to have two films of mine competing for technical awards (the other being Odyssey 3). So, Anderson is all yours. ATttM is gonna be a Y5 film.

Nice, may try to do OMAM again.

• Like 1

Due to Prom 50/50 BAL chance makes Y4 instead of Y3. I still plan on finishing Sunday as it is halfway done if not 60% done.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

10 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Due to Prom 50/50 BAL chance makes Y4 instead of Y3. I still plan on finishing Sunday as it is halfway done if not 60% done.

Well to everyone then just a heads-up we'll need another Thanksgiving movie as well if BAL doesn't get finished.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Well to everyone then just a heads-up we'll need another Thanksgiving movie as well if BAL doesn't get finished.

I would either move Kim Possible or Miraculous to said Thanksgiving spot probably Possible since I think August 2nd has an opener.