Hiccup23

CAYOM Year 3: Discussion

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

<1 scenes where alien wolf man goes commando = no buy

=1 scenes where alien wolf man goes commando = 580b585b2edbce24c47b2d48.png

>1 scenes where alien wolf man goes commando = 580b585b2edbce24c47b2d48.png580b585b2edbce24c47b2d48.png580b585b2edbce24c47b2d48.png (actor, vfx and makeup)

You laugh, but I’ve got plans for the final chapter....PG-13 plans, but plans nonetheless.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Isle of Pasta said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure. I wish I reread the first film before this one so I could give you a definite answer. If I had to say, probably about the same if not slightly better. They’re both fantastic films without a doubt. My current grade for this is hovering between an 8 and a 9. I’ll give my in-depth thoughts when reviews start.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Reveal hidden contents

Awesome, can’t wait to read it!

Well I usually wait until I finish but screw it, I'm too tired to finish tonight and I don't wanna deal with copy-pasting to and from a document on my PC and having to redo the formatting. So the first like... act and a third of Silent Hill are up.

Edited by Xillix
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Isle of Pasta said:

He gets some juicy stuff near the end of Homeward too, but honestly I’m mainly gonna push Edgerton for Supportingn Actor, but Rockwell and Ejiofor could sneak in.

Real talk, could Heaton plausibly be put into lead?

I.... uhhhhh wouldn't count on any Homeward acting noms except probably Lane returning in Best Actress

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Damnit you’re scaring me. 

Granted I can easily see a vote split for BSA.

Lane will be your strongest contender for Best Actress. I can see Egerton as your strongest contender for BSA but I’m not sure of his chances for a nomination.

29 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Damnit you’re scaring me. 

Granted I can easily see a vote split for BSA.

I mean I don't know how other people will react but i don't feel particularly strong about any of the performances aside from Lane who I'm always predisposed to stan for 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

I kinda have this idea as a just-for-fun exercise to do an expose article on Spark Homeward and its troubled development given how public it was. If @Isle of Pasta allows me I can do it after the deadline.

Go for it! But give me (and FGG) props on completely redoing the movie in time for a release 2 years after the first movie. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean I don't know how other people will react but i don't feel particularly strong about any of the performances aside from Lane who I'm always predisposed to stan for 

Better than outright hating them, I guess?

And considering Lane was also the only nom for Rising, I can live with it again. Kendrick is my main push for acting anyway.

Haven't read 2park 2.0 yet but I feel Lane is a strong contender by default simply because she and her character won Actress last time.

Unless the movie does something very bad with her but I will not presume anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Better than outright hating them, I guess?

And considering Lane was also the only nom for Rising, I can live with it again. Kendrick is my main push for acting anyway.

I hardcore stans for that Rami Malek performance

13 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Posted a little bit of Solitary for shits and giggles (some of it is pretty wack because I changed my mind on some things part way through and i haven't gone back and fixed things yet) but enjoy

Hyped.

I may try to squeeze in a unique kind of thriller this year, but it may be too similar to Unfriended.

The gist is that a web blogger and Instagram star unwittingly films a murder and must go on an intense real time chase to escape.

Everything will be filmed on iPhone, and there will be holographic displays to show the activity on her phone.

• Like 1