Morieris

Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Inspired Biopic | Fox Searchlight | DeVon Franklin | Hulu, June 9th!

Society isn't talking enough about the fact that Disney have a fully completed Cheetos biopic movie in the vault based on what appears to be a complete fabrication.

Like... has something like this ever happened before? I know McDonalds put out a statement giving their support for "The Founder", but I've never heard of a movie where the corporate subject and several living breathing marketers and scientists actually behind the product in question have all dunked on it before its release.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 5:53 PM, AJG said:

Society isn't talking enough about the fact that Disney have a fully completed Cheetos biopic movie in the vault based on what appears to be a complete fabrication.

Like... has something like this ever happened before? I know McDonalds put out a statement giving their support for "The Founder", but I've never heard of a movie where the corporate subject and several living breathing marketers and scientists actually behind the product in question have all dunked on it before its release.

welp…

In a time when studios have been picking up films from streaming and releasing them theatrically, Disney have thrown this one to Hulu.

I’m guessing whoever needed to be paid has been paid and they’re dumping it.

• Like 2