cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

Just now, Spagheditary said:

I've been working in a 9-5 job ever since the reboot, but this is the first time i'm truly feeling like I don't has as much time for CAYOM as I'd like. Idk, it's kinda weird.

I feel you. I was hoping to get more reviews in over the weekend but alas, time had different plans for me.

Good news and bad news:

Good News: 2-3 films should be posted by Friday from the Endless Entertainment division. Got a Jason Momoa/Kaya Scoderlario/Chris Pratt action flick, The Family Guy Movie (retcon to Endless Entertainment), and Got Milk (if everything goes as planned Gil’s All Fright Dinner (still Infinite Studios) will make it)

Bad News: St Claire might get pushed back to Y5. I’ve really been taking a look at my content this year and although my films are improving I want a good or at the very least fun film and if I don’t have the time to finish my re edits over the weekend, it’ll be coming Y5. @Reddroast I still interested in the preread though?

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Good news and bad news:

Good News: 2-3 films should be posted by Friday from the Endless Entertainment division. Got a Jason Momoa/Kaya Scoderlario/Chris Pratt action flick, The Family Guy Movie (retcon to Endless Entertainment), and Got Milk (if everything goes as planned Gil’s All Fright Dinner (still Infinite Studios) will make it)

Bad News: St Claire might get pushed back to Y5. I’ve really been taking a look at my content this year and although my films are improving I want a good or at the very least fun film and if I don’t have the time to finish my re edits over the weekend, it’ll be coming Y5. @Reddroast I still interested in the preread though?

Yes

On 10/8/2018 at 2:26 PM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Good news and bad news:

A project may drop tomorrow if I have time.

• Like 1

For the Y4 Oscars, I'm planning out the potential opening sketch. A few of the ideas floating around in my head right now are...

Spoiler

an anime style opening featuring all of your favorite (and least favorite) CAYOM characters interacting with each other

or

Spoiler

if Key and Peele end up hosting, a substitute teacher sketch where Mr. Garvey harasses all the teenage CAYOM characters.

6 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

For the Y4 Oscars, I'm planning out the potential opening sketch. A few of the ideas floating around in my head right now are...

Hide contents

an anime style opening featuring all of your favorite (and least favorite) CAYOM characters interacting with each other

or

Hide contents

if Key and Peele end up hosting, a substitute teacher sketch where Mr. Garvey harasses all the teenage CAYOM characters.

Either or but surprisingly I like the second one. If you choose the first play the most hype theme

Forgive me if I've said this before but I actually hadn't played any Mass Effect til last year, May specifically. Bought the original trilogy and played through 1, 2, and the first two-thirds or so of 3 in two weeks. Finished 3 about a year later after a lot of distractions. Just beat Andromeda last week. So I'm a fan and it's pretty fresh in my memory! And if @4815162342 fucks up Garrus when he gets to him he will die painfully receive a very negative review.

• Astonished 1

15 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Forgive me if I've said this before but I actually hadn't played any Mass Effect til last year, May specifically. Bought the original trilogy and played through 1, 2, and the first two-thirds or so of 3 in two weeks. Finished 3 about a year later after a lot of distractions. Just beat Andromeda last week. So I'm a fan and it's pretty fresh in my memory! And if @4815162342 fucks up Garrus when he gets to him he will die painfully receive a very negative review.

I cannot confirm nor deny that a Turian C-Sec officer will have a supporting role in the second half of Mass Effect 2.

• Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1