Shawn Robbins

TALKBACK: If The Hunger Games were real, which real life child star do you think would win?

I'd probably say Chloe Moretz. You'd never see it coming unless you had prior knowledge.Also, Saoirse Ronan (chick uses a bow and arrow)And while we never see her fight, she's got to have awesome survival skills, and that would be Carrie Henn.Leo Howard and Brandon Soo Hoo (little shits kicking eachother's ass in GI Joe)

• Founder / Operator

If you're like me and don't have an iPad right now, here are this week's selected answers!:

THE QUESTION: If The Hunger Games were real, which child star do you think would win?

Macaulay Culkin – he would use traps.

rockNrollaDIM

Chloe Moretz is the runaway choice after Kickass and Let Me In.

Jim Shorts

In all seriousness, I'd say Jaden Smith. Being Will Smith's kid has to count for something, right?

Water Bottle

Obviously Willow Smith will kick some serious ass with her hair whipping.

CEDAR

Linda Blair would be totally be good at watching her back by rotating her head 180 degrees.

Saoirse Ronan. Chick uses a bow and arrow.

Warhorse

Little Drew Barrymore was pretty hardcore so I pick her.

glassfairy

Miley Cyrus could probably kick some ass.

ECSTASY

The girl who played Lily on the first two seasons of Modern Family. She would just scare everyone away with her silence and cold, dead eyes.

CoolioD1

Rooney Mara was/is supposed to look like a young boy and might trick the referees.

Dragon Travtoo

Get in the conversation at the Boxoffice Forums http://forums.boxoffice.com/