cookie

CAYOM Y5 - Discussion Thread

Like 90% chance Rock & Roll Heart Attack doesn't happen this year. TBH I'll probably need to just not pre-announce it anymore and drop it in as a surprise whenever it's actually finished. Means too much to me to be stressing over deadlines.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Going to be making some changes/substitutions tomorrow morning

@Xillix I have some work for you.

Pokemon 3 is gonna be pushed to early Year 6. I have replaced it with the following

And while it is not on the actual schedule, I am also pushing Until Dawn to Year 6. It has been replaced with the following.

Both films are fully complete and can be added to the official schedule. Yay my CAYOM vault (though the first film has had some decent edits and revisions that I did this morning).

I have Pillars 2 now to put my full attention towards. If the schedule is still a bit light by this coming weekend, I will see what else I might drop in from the vault.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

Speaking of delays, I think TSW2, Voltron 3 and Scrooge 0.5 will be my only movies out this year. It just doesn't look like I'll have the time to finish the rest.

So @Xillix can pull everything I have minus those three off the schedule.

Scandinavia Chronicles and DragonBorns will be my Y6 focus.

• Like 1

So in terms of delay, in all likelihood barring an adrenaline push for Phoenix: Rebirth, I don’t know yet but I’d say there’s a 75% I might wait until next year. Midterms are going to make this week are hectic and I only have three days to write.

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

@Xillix I have some work for you.

Pokemon 3 is gonna be pushed to early Year 6. I have replaced it with the following

And while it is not on the actual schedule, I am also pushing Until Dawn to Year 6. It has been replaced with the following.

Both films are fully complete and can be added to the official schedule. Yay my CAYOM vault (though the first film has had some decent edits and revisions that I did this morning).

I have Pillars 2 now to put my full attention towards. If the schedule is still a bit light by this coming weekend, I will see what else I might drop in from the vault.

On one hand, sad no Pokémon or Until Dawn Y5 but I’ve heard great things from Sylvarius and Crusader seems fun.

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

On one hand, sad no Pokémon or Until Dawn Y5 but I’ve heard great things from Sylvarius and Crusader seems fun.

It's been a long time since I've read it but I remember Sylvarius being one of the better animated films from early 2.0.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cookie said:

It's been a long time since I've read it but I remember Sylvarius being one of the better animated films from early 2.0.

It's 85-90% the same as 2.0. I just added an additional character and related stuff to him, made some minor changes to a few plot/action beats, some general editing, changed the voice cast around (rip Anton Yelchin) (also want to do more professional voice actors/actresses in any animated films I do), and changed the gender of the younger sibling.

It technically beat Spark the OG in the year 4 CC. :jeb!:

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1