baumer

Captive State (2019)

Grade it  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Can't say i liked it. All of it is just 2 hours of characters i don't really care about walking around planning stuff. While the aliens barely show up. All the while John Goodman does nothing but mumble and look glum every minute he is on screen. It is not too clear what is going on either. And nothing the characters do seem to matter anyway so i just feel like i wasted my time.

D

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

I don't understand why this film was basically thrown away, I think this is a pretty solid film. The story was engaging, I was always interested in what was going on, the acting is good, the film making is solid, the pace is a little too slow at times, but it wasn't enough to ruin the film. Its a more serious sci-fi film which is something I appreciated. If your really into sci-fi films, this is something worth watching. 

Grade: B+  

• Like 1