Fake

Friday Numbers

Baumer predicted 53m. That is still crow worthy IMO.

Yeh but not even crow worth mentioning tbh, people were predicting 80m+ weekend after estimates and were adamant it would be the 3rd highest adjusted 2nd weekend, and now it looks like less than 60m will happen, that is way more crow worthy.

Yeh but not even crow worth mentioning tbh, people were predicting 80m+ weekend after estimates and were adamant it would be the 3rd highest adjusted 2nd weekend, and now it looks like less than 60m will happen, that is way more crow worthy.

Less than 60m? Has a Saturday number been released?

Those predictions were when reports of 21m, 22m, and 24m came out last night. We got excited. It happens.

Those predictions were when reports of 21m, 22m, and 24m came out last night. We got excited. It happens.

Especially since 80m would have been totally realistic off of a 24m Friday. Its no one's fault here that Nikki is apparently off her meds and is suffering severe schizophrenic withdrawals.

Yeh fair enough even I was pumped for it, I just felt sorry for baumer and Fake because they were payed out for pages on end and they now look like they have the least amount of egg on their faces.Adim, I posted that then saw the new Sat numbers, which will prob be wrong anyway.

Especially since 80m would have been totally realistic off of a 24m Friday. Its no one's fault here that Nikki is apparently off her meds and is suffering severe schizophrenic withdrawals.

She had them right the first time. But you guys wouldn't believe her back then.

Oh give me a break. She did not have them "right" the first time. It was just a wild guess that happened to turn out close to accurate. Her midnight estimate, which should be the closest to accurate, was $5m+ off. That is ridiculous.

Yeh fair enough even I was pumped for it, I just felt sorry for baumer and Fake because they were payed out for pages on end and they now look like they have the least amount of egg on their faces.Adim, I posted that then saw the new Sat numbers, which will prob be wrong anyway.

I respect both Fake and Baumer but they were setting themselves up to being attacked by doubting this film at every turn. There's a lot of THG fans on here so it's not surprising.

Oh give me a break. She did not have them "right" the first time. It was just a wild guess that happened to turn out close to accurate. Her midnight estimate, which should be the closest to accurate, was $5m+ off. That is ridiculous.

And yet you guys din't believe her, but chose to believe the higher predictions from variety. And started fantasizing about a 80 million weekend. You guys set yourself up for disapointement. A 60 M -65 M weekend is good.

Riiiiiiight, because obviously she's lurking on this very message board, constantly conscious of the few people disagreeing with her prediction, meaning she needs to raise it 6 MILLION or heaven forbid she lose her web hits. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Riiiiiiight, because obviously she's lurking on this very message board, constantly conscious of the few people disagreeing with her prediction, meaning she needs to raise it 6 MILLION or heaven forbid she lose her web hits. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I didn't say she changed them because of you guys. She raised them hours after the others predicted higher than hers. But you guys chose to believe the numbers who sounded the best. I can't understand that you guys are upset with a 60 M à 65 M weekend. That's a good weekend number. I predicted 65 M myself.

I didn't say she changed them because of you guys. She raised them hours after the others predicted higher than hers. But you guys chose to believe the numbers who sounded the best. I can't understand that you guys are upset with a 60 M à 65 M weekend. That's a good weekend number. I predicted 65 M myself.

No, we chose to believe the numbers that came later in the night, which makes sense. Wouldn't you believe a BO report at 11 pm over one at 1 pm in the afternoon?Nikki fucked up, plain and simple. Let's move on.

65 is good I agree, but I can't lie that I was hoping it could really hold awesome and hit 70 this weekend. Even most of the analysts were predicting around that so I'm not the only one who thought it could go that high.

No, we chose to believe the numbers that came later in the night, which makes sense. Wouldn't you believe a BO report at 11 pm over one at 1 pm in the afternoon?Nikki fucked up, plain and simple. Let's move on.

I couldn't because I was sleeping then. Itwas night back here. Edited by Sheba

I couldn't because I was sleeping then. Itwas night back here.

Well if you were online at the time then you would've understood that the numbers were gradually increasing throughout the night and then Nikki dropped the 24m bomb on us. It seemed like worst case was 20m and best case for scenario was 24m hence the 70-80m predictions.

I couldn't because I was sleeping then. Itwas night back here.

I'm glad I was sleeping. I can't even begin to tell you how pissed I would have been if I had seen that and gotten that excited, then woken up to see that 18.8 figure. At least for me it's kinda like the 24m thing never really happened. It's just something I heard about.

I'm glad I was sleeping. I can't even begin to tell you how pissed I would have been if I had seen that and gotten that excited, then woken up to see that 18.8 figure. At least for me it's kinda like the 24m thing never really happened. It's just something I heard about.

You're lucky. I went to sleep with the 24m number in my head. Woke up this morning to see 18.9m. I was like WTF happened. Edited by blackspider

Well if you were online at the time then you would've understood that the numbers were gradually increasing throughout the night and then Nikki dropped the 24m bomb on us. It seemed like worst case was 20m and best case for scenario was 24m hence the 70-80m predictions.

I probably wouldn't. Because i'm not hoping on it breaking more records, but if i did I would be happy for it. Or it doing bad. I'm not emotionaly invested in this movie, except that i'm glad that it is a good reviewed movie that is making good numbers. That's always a good thing.

You're lucky. I went to sleep with the 24m number in my head. Woke up this morning to see 18.9m. I was like WTF happened.

Who knows, maybe the opposite will happen tonight. Nikki's saying 26m for Saturday so maybe it will end up really being 31-32m when we wake up tomorrow! Hey I can dream! And it's Nikki so who the hell knows. Edited by MovieMan89

You're lucky. I went to sleep with the 24m number in my head. Woke up this morning to see 18.9m. I was like WTF happened.

Yeah, i can imagine it. I'm not going to believe the numbers of titanic next week until they are actuals to avoid having the same experience.