Noctis

Thurs numbers

Then go complain about me. I don't care. All I said was that we had been discussing the Friday numbers in the Thursday thread for 2 hours. Then you opened another thread with Friday numbers. There was no need for it. But you did it anyway and that's fine. It's not a big deal. Now you're crying because it's not your Friday numbers thread that's opened?

Why in the first place should we be discussing it on a Thursday thread? We should then just discuss numbers on ANY day thread.The reason why I made the thread is because of your post that we should not make one until the next update. The next update came hence the creation of the thread. I understood that request clearly. No Friday thread until the next update. I made it after she revised the numbers...and then you locked it.Never mind. I'll just focus my energy on your Summer Game.

I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest with you kayumanggi. Someone posted the numbers in the Thurs thread and we just kept talking about them in there. It seemed to make sense at the time.you are correct though, we always have a Friday thread and there was no reason to not have one this time as well, even if it was in the Thurs numbers. So I'm sorry for closing yours down. I didn't mean any malice with my actions.

The Friday numbers are open. All is fine. Does it really matter who opened it first?

It doesn't really matter B. But when I make a thread, I find it fun to edit the numbers once they get revised and see the see-sawing reactions of people. Now, you dementor took that fun away from me. :lol:

Posted Image

Yes, I did....and I'm sorry. My bad. I'll try to be on tonight for a bit and I'll help you edit them.Sorry, I didn't look at it that way. :huh:

Forget about it B, or maybe I should forget about it. I guess I just need to eat breakfast first.

lol and I just got finished dinner....it's 8pm here.

i highly doubt Nikki spends any time on boxoffice related message boards, so there is no "fiasco"

People said the same about Steve Mason, yet not only did he end up posting on BOM in defense of his own numbers, but after a few more "fiascos" he ended up quitting the movie predicting/projecting biz and stuck to what he was good at...sports. These boards are more popular with these Hollywood pundits than you think.

People said the same about Steve Mason, yet not only did he end up posting on BOM in defense of his own numbers, but after a few more "fiascos" he ended up quitting the movie predicting/projecting biz and stuck to what he was good at...sports. These boards are more popular with these Hollywood pundits than you think.

That's because you're here buddy.I have a funny story about Mason. I spoke to him on FB and asked him if he would contribute to the Summer Game prize pool. He asked me who i was and I said "baumer". He goes, "Oh baumer, yea, I know you and I read some of your posts, sure I'll contribute to the summer game."This has nothing to do with me, just that, as you say AA, he did read our board. :D

Mason was a decent enough guy. He was a bit of a self promoter, but of course I can't fault him for that. He was just not very good at the box office game. He was no BOP, but he wasn't a xiayun or even a baumer either. ;)Am I too late to join the BSG? I can't make any promises, but I might be able to take part in at least 80% of it. Just don't tell my wife. :wacko:

Mason was a decent enough guy. He was a bit of a self promoter, but of course I can't fault him for that. He was just not very good at the box office game. He was no BOP, but he wasn't a xiayun or even a baumer either. ;)Am I too late to join the BSG? I can't make any promises, but I might be able to take part in at least 80% of it. Just don't tell my wife. :wacko:

Late? Buddy it doesn't start until Avengers. :P

Mason was a decent enough guy. He was a bit of a self promoter, but of course I can't fault him for that. He was just not very good at the box office game. He was no BOP, but he wasn't a xiayun or even a baumer either. ;)

Am I too late to join the BSG? I can't make any promises, but I might be able to take part in at least 80% of it. Just don't tell my wife. :wacko:

You need to join. To your wife: Petrificus totalus!

Posted Image