Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Posted Image

Oh I thought you are Chinese, I wondered why you could know Sonic in the 90s given China was very poor 20 years ago.

You're British, so I understand now :P We call it Megadrive too in France ^^

I loved Sonic 2, my second favorite Sonic :) My favorite is :

Posted Image

Sonic 3 because it had more details and deeper story, and more diverse worlds, I loved the pyramids and the stage in 3D :P

I loved all of the Sonics up to Sonic & Knuckles, but I only chose those two because they're the only two I can remember. The first one, if I remember correctly, is pretty boring (in hindsight).

Yeah, I'm an Englishman. :) Had many games on the Megadrive. That was a fantastic console. I have to get all of those games simulated for my laptop. Just so much fun. Shinobi, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Rambo III, Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, Cliffhanger, Robocop vs Terminator...so many.

I loved all of the Sonics up to Sonic & Knuckles, but I only chose those two because they're the only two I can remember. The first one, if I remember correctly, is pretty boring (in hindsight).

Yeah, I'm an Englishman. :) Had many games on the Megadrive. That was a fantastic console. I have to get all of those games simulated for my laptop. Just so much fun. Shinobi, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Rambo III, Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, Cliffhanger, Robocop vs Terminator...so many.

Posted Image

You should try Sonic Triple Trouble on Game Gear, it's a great Sonic too, it's not famous because Game Gear failed :( But great game anyway :)