Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

FF6 too low? The potential is big but it will have 850 screens only and a fierce competition

Theaters, not screens. Since last year UPI reports only number of theaters, not screens. It started a real mess. Most distributors still report number of screens but two of three now number of theaters. 

Edited by juni78ukr

Theaters, not screens. Since last year UPI reports only number of theaters, not screens. It started a real mess. Most distributors still report number of screens but two of three now number of theaters.

oh that changes everything,thanks for the explanation :)I'm more optimistic about FF6,I see it beyond 30m from now on.

LOL I just found that, from last December :

Russian Fans Revolt Over Title Translation of Star Trek Into Darkness – Distributor Responds

Two weeks ago TrekMovie reported that in Russia the local distributor chose an alternative title for Star Trek Into Darkness. The title (translated as "Star Trek: Vengeance") was one of those tested for the film but lost out to "Into Darkness" everywhere but Russia. Since the announcement some Trek fans in Russia have tried to get the decision changed and yesterday they even got a meeting with the Russian distributor. Get all the details below in a report from TrekMovie’s Moscow correspondent.

http://trekmovie.com/2012/12/19/russian-fans-revolt-over-title-translation-of-star-trek-into-darkness-distributor-responds/

Every new movie bombed yesterday. De L'autre Cote Du Periph, Haunting in Connecticut 2, Spring Breakers. Perfect Pitch, Huck Finn

Per theater Perfect Pitch is doing awful business. I doubt any of these films will make more than 500k for the holiday weekend.

Every new movie bombed yesterday. De L'autre Cote Du Periph, Haunting in Connecticut 2, Spring Breakers. Perfect Pitch, Huck FinnPer theater Perfect Pitch is doing awful business. I doubt any of these films will make more than 500k for the holiday weekend.

Not a surprise.do you think Star Trek 2 will be fine next week,or surpassed by The Great Gatsby?